Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mighty Member

A part of me wants to go with the obvious choice of Fabian because he seems to be trying to get rid of the “kill no human” law. So I wouldn’t put it past him to set up a fight. But also there’s Random and Risqué who have both been on the wrong side of things, along with Vanisher. Mentallo could be another. Well I guess it could be anyone looking at the roster! Haha

Beautiful and quality book. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's funny how the two Australians are like "If they make the law respect the land it is because they are not to be trusted because they should not do it without the need for law".

Like, what kind of reasoning is that.
    The one who said that was an aboriginal. It does make sense for him to say that. I liked a lot that line.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    The one who said that was an aboriginal. It does make sense for him to say that. I liked a lot that line.
    Definitely made sense, since they should be respecting the land without the law.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mapangahas View Post
    For some reason, the person that comes to mind is Random.
    Please no, I always wanted Random as given some time to shine, on the one hand I like the idea because he comes across as a formidable villain ,but then again he will have the tag of a traitor written into him so early without exploring the motivations that it will blight the character.If they are to make him a villain ,the reason better be good, maybe that he is working for Selene and she has her own plans to trade Krakoa to Orchis because the organisation is ancient and made a deal with Selene to exile the Neo off world ,but now want her to do the same on Krakoa because they know her dark secret of a Constantine like deal she made with the First Fallen for power and immortality ,but always needs to sacrifice those around her for his collection..Something of the sort I could dig..

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I'm not sure who killed the Snark but it looked like a Shi'ar hair in the blade right before he died.
    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Good point. Could be Korvus with a different sword.
    One guy's take...

I couldn't help but think "That Looks A Lot Like A 'Human...'/'Earth...' Blade Design..."

I feel like I never have much to say about this book cause it's just soooo solid. Ewing is balancing his cast, giving us character moments, setting up future plots, AND connecting to a crossover!?! Hats off to this man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I feel like I never have much to say about this book cause it's just soooo solid. Ewing is balancing his cast, giving us character moments, setting up future plots, AND connecting to a crossover!?! Hats off to this man.
    Exactly. I think it's the reason there isn't much discussion here. Controversy generates discussion and this book is just damn good.
    My favorite scene was Eden spying on Gyrich. I'm excited to see more of Orchis.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Exactly. I think it's the reason there isn't much discussion here. Controversy generates discussion and this book is just damn good.
    My favorite scene was Eden spying on Gyrich. I'm excited to see more of Orchis.
    Same. Gyrich is still Gyrich.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

One other thing...

This was easily one of the finest "Part Of A Crossover..." issues I have ever read.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    One other thing...

This was easily one of the finest "Part Of A Crossover..." issues I have ever read.
    “A part of but not part of, but is” (lol) and still keeping in theme of what S.W.O.R.D. is, dealing with other being in the galaxy.

The killer (if it was someone from S.W.O.R.D.) would have to be a teleporter or sent by one. Gateway’s name came up a lot and normally he doesn’t “speak” so they could be playing with his speech bubble. Or if it was someone else, Gateway also knows where someone needs to be. Mystery!

Gateway can speak when he wants to. He said "Penance" when he dropped off Monet at the Mass. Academy. He was a chatterbox in AoA. He's actually omniscient with his Dreamtime connection(and should be punching a hole in Moira X's 'no precog' rule); I wish he was explored more. Manifold is great, but don't forget the OG.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Great issue, but can someone explain Eden's powers to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    Great issue, but can someone explain Eden's powers to me?
    He's kind of a cosmic thaumaturge. A thaumaturge is supposed to be able to travel by levitating and asking the Earth to revolve beneath them. As the Universal Manifold, Eden asks the Universe to move and warp around him.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Agreed on every word. The X-line has many accomplished writers at the moment but few match the skills of Al Ewing.