Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm starting to wonder just how important this comic is going to be just based on what the cast might be.

Archangel and Monet are perfectly fine members that you would expect to find on an X-Comic. They were part of Magneto's X-Men written by Bunn, and that comic sold pretty well. They each have their own fan base.

But, unless there are some characters that are going to appear in multiple comics and therefore appear in X-Corp as well as their current books, there doesn't appear to be a lot of high profile characters available for X-Corp's roster.
    And, if there were more high profile characters that were going to appear in this comic, there would be no point in not revealing who they were at this point. I would think that Marvel would want readers to know who any high profile members were going to be. That way there would be more interest in the comic, and sales would be better for the first issue.

I'm afraid that we are going to get third tier characters that won't do anything to help this comic survive.

EDIT: I do think that this comic is meant to be a monthly though. The X-Bokks have spent a lot of time seeding this comic to happen.
    Last edited by Thievery; 02-26-2021 at 07:25 AM.