Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You also havent lived 10 different lives over hundreds of years and seen as messed up things in the world as Moira has. That kind of changes a person's perspective on things. I dont think you can compare your experience as a parent to her situation. I really dont get what people expect out of her knowing everything that w know
    Who knows how many more children she had in the various lifes she claims to have lived? She certainly didn't seem heartbroken about the children she had in her first life, which according to her (possible false) belief in how her powers work, she essentialy erased from existence.

For all we know, she might feel nothing for Proteus but seeing a tool of her own making in him.

It would also fit for her to be much more attached to the people who had always existed in the various timelines she experienced, rather than those who require specific circumstances to exist, like various possible children.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You also havent lived 10 different lives over hundreds of years and seen as messed up things in the world as Moira has. That kind of changes a person's perspective on things. I dont think you can compare your experience as a parent to her situation. I really dont get what people expect out of her knowing everything that w know
    Yeah, I'm not going to change regardless of how long I live, how many lives I have, how many kids I have. The kids always come first. Since my first son was born my perspective on life has changed, and the kids are by far more important than anything that happens to me. You may be different, and your kids may not be that important. From my experience, and as you can probably imagine, it's fairly extensive, most parents are like me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    The majority of my faves. Gambit, Rogue, and Jubilee are all trapped in Excalibur as wallpaper. Laura literally locked in a Vault after a really poor miniseries. My SO's favorite, Colossus has been badly used. Beast is kind of awful now. Bishop has been sidelined. Basically all the characters that I would want to purchase a book for other than Storm. Is it any wonder this era brings me so little joy. At least there's been some Gabby and the creepy gray twins.
    No one is more of a prop/ 'wallpaper' than Exodus, god damn the guy at least of all the council members has his head screwed on right and is onto traitors like Sinister( or at least can't stand him) he is now the oldest guy on the council.I hope he gets a story or plot worth his stature.It is a travesty how he does not figure more prominently this far.I mean storm,Emma and Kate have their sisterhood, Magnus,X and Moira have their high table, Sinister and Mystique have their treachery brewing even Nightcrawler is writing Krakoan 'scripture', Exodus has no plot which is sad to see

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    No one is more of a prop/ 'wallpaper' than Exodus, god damn the guy at least of all the council members has his head screwed on right and is onto traitors like Sinister( or at least can't stand him) he is now the oldest guy on the council.I hope he gets a story or plot worth his stature.It is a travesty how he does not figure more prominently this far.I mean storm,Emma and Kate have their sisterhood, Magnus,X and Moira have their high table, Sinister and Mystique have their treachery brewing even Nightcrawler is writing Krakoan 'scripture', Exodus has no plot which is sad to see
    He's coercing the children!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    He's coercing the children!
    That was probably just a 'wow' panel by Liu, I don't think that his full on plot is being some campfire scoutmaster.That's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Exodus is a villain and villains normally don't get time until their Arc then they are put into limbo unseen until they are used again. The fact the he is getting appearances in his limbo period is a plus not a minus. For contrast Selene is villain in equal caliber to Exodus, She is not on the Council ,She is not being seen. Yeah they could do a little more with Exodus but he actually has a presence so how bad is it?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Exodus is a villain and villains normally don't get time until their Arc then they are put into limbo unseen until they are used again. The fact the he is getting appearances in his limbo period is a plus not a minus. For contrast Selene is villain in equal caliber to Exodus, She is not on the Council ,She is not being seen. Yeah they could do a little more with Exodus but he actually has a presence so how bad is it?
    I get what you mean and I'm happy we at least get to see him ,but in relative terms because every council member has a story or plot they are part of like Shaw,Sinister,Mystique and all the other prominent council members.I just find it strange even at this early stage there is no tease of a plot with Exodus.Sure maybe down the line when he will be central to the story it will happen,but still because they feature so many of the council one way or another already.I just feel like Exodus is the black sheep of the lot or something ,my only consolation is when his story will take focus ,it will be worth the wait ,fingers crossed. My hope is he's the one who will find out X and Magnus have been keeping secrets from the council and that creates some sort of schism a story finally done well not the Logan/Cyke nonsense we got