Default Dark Willow vs Scarlet Witch

Dark Willow from Buffy when fully charged, versus MCU Scarlet Witch

Been awhile since i saw Dark willow action, she flayed a guy pretty quick.. assuming wanda can't get her shields up then she should die.
    If wanda can defend herself against such an attack, she can kill willow with her Thanos crushing TK or some form of mind whammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Been awhile since i saw Dark willow action, she flayed a guy pretty quick.. assuming wanda can't get her shields up then she should die.
    If wanda can defend herself against such an attack, she can kill willow with her Thanos crushing TK or some form of mind whammy.
    It was a very quick wave of her hand. So this is probably a quickdraw contest.
    Power with Girl is better.

In a recent episode, Wanda reacted fast enough to catch her speeding-son Tommy, who was described as traveling supersonic at the time. I'm not sure how that compares to Dark Willow's freezing an explosion after it had blown up in her face feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    It was a very quick wave of her hand. So this is probably a quickdraw contest.
    It was also in *very* short range. Far shorter than standard Rumbles distance.

EDIT: I'd say Wanda has the much better range game. It never gets to be close enough. TK snaps Willow in half at the start of the bell.
    Last edited by Twickster; 02-14-2021 at 11:28 AM.

BANNED

Wanda wins imo

Willow did have casual transmutation of people over range (inside the bronze with Tara) , but this wasn't "Dark" Willow, nor was it an actual plot feat, more a side joke. Also, it's beyond anything she or Dark Willow has ever done in the show (including times it would have been useful) so SMvsFL.