Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Does anyone else feel there are too many Symbiotes/Klyntar running around Earth?

Personally...after this King in Black story is done then I want to see the vast majority of them taken back to the Klyntar homeworld.

Keep Venom and one other on Earth...maybe the Carnage symbiote with Cletus Kasady's consciousness that jumps from host to host.

Astonishing Member

So, another reset?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    So, another reset?
    Could be seen that way...but more just that after all this King in Black thing done all the symbiotes go home...except for Venom who stays with Eddie and Carnage who is shown as a red blob slinking off into the shadows. Toxin, Scream, etc...are all taken along with the masses.

OP Question -

Yes, yes, I do.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Way too many. have they done a Phoenix Force Symbiote. Hit both gravy trains at ones?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Way too many. have they done a Phoenix Force Symbiote. Hit both gravy trains at ones?
    Phoenix and symbiotes could work on the premise that they both amplify the host's impulses, emotions, and desires while granting increased power to act on those impulses, emotions, and desires --- which usually turns out not for the better, to immensely understate the matter.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Keep Andi too please. Whether it’s Scream or Mania.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I would prefer her go more magic....she has the hell mark...let that develop into broader magical abilities.

Not at all. I hope Sleeper and Toxin stick around full time.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Yeah I agree. They’ve already butchered flash, don’t do it to andi too
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

When it comes to symbiotes, any number higher than two is too many

When it comes to clones, any number higher than 0 is too many
    Last edited by Zeitgeist; 02-13-2021 at 01:15 PM.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

I'm always searching for possibilities in stories. Open roads not taken and such.
    For me I'm fine if they don't kill off characters (human, symbiote, name a species here) but inside they just travel away (I'm going to (insert) planet, I'm going to Ohio, Bye for now). To kill off can mean killing off possibilities for current and future writers who might have ideas sparked at any time and can involve past characters not seen for decades even and then they will have to create a unusual way to bring them back that fans can accept/enjoy even before getting to the idea that kick started it all but suddernly due to how comics are they get canceled for conditions outside of control.

I feel that the Venom symbiote character will remain (how altered as a character it will be is unknown thus far resulting in development or derailment) on Earth but not 100% certain. Venom Klyntar might go away from Earth at the end of this depending how it all goes: "I'm the new ruler and now must be like Moses and lead my species to a new life, goals, or planet."
    I think a good deal of Symbiote/Klyntar species characters might leave, few might stay, and maybe a new symbiote character will emerge on Earth.

In the comics while the Klyntar species and good deal of them was apart of a Hive mind it was also shown each symbiote being has capabilities to be an individual and have individual goals and thinking like humans being grey, orange and blue morality. Many Symbiotes was on the Planet Klyntar they made only to hold back the devil for ages and was apart of the Hive Mind holding Knull back till Knull was able to break free and took control once more over the Hive Mind.

Both Symbiotes and Humans was being mind controlled against their will and if Knull is defeated and destroyed (or appeared destroyed) some of the Symbiotes might go:
    "I was apart of the hive mind and was like a planet for who knows how long simply to hold back Knull. He's gone. I'm free from him and now I want to see the universe. I want to travel, be my own Klyntar, have my own free will and own memories! Learned a bit as a Hive mind but after THAT experience I'm not a fan"
    or "Oh No! While I was mind controlled I hurt so many! I want to stay and fix things as an apology even if it wasn't my fault I can still show our species are not bad guys."
    or "I'm getting a Juris Doctor degree and becoming a lawyer or working for the IRS! So the next time somebody calls me 'a parasite' they might be talking about my profession!" (This I can see in a comedy series such as the "What The-?!" books but if actually written well make a transition"

Overall after this event depending on the writers it can be an open door to have a logical way to have some Symbiote characters to say 'goodbye for now' yet also have a door open for a new character that so happens to be a symbiote to do and present something new. It's if the human species was always written and shown as just one way despite showing some time before the door of possibilities open for new roads. That like the species labeled humans can have a variety of morals, personalities, abilities, looks, and smarts I would love to see that towards non-humans or else they would to me remains bland and stagnant to read and see and ultimate disappointing just seeing the same roads taken.

I wouldn't mind if vast majority left for now (easy to keep track of for creators and lore folks plus don't go 'whatever happen to XYZ' characters which in comics happens so often) but one brand new Klyntar having also the door of possibilities to show up and show us something brand new for the species we have seen presented in comics to us.

Didn't Brock go around killing a lot of them as Toxin before he was reunited with Venom?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Personally...after this King in Black story is done then I want to see the vast majority of them taken back to the Klyntar homeworld.

Keep Venom and one other on Earth...maybe the Carnage symbiote with Cletus Kasady's consciousness that jumps from host to host.
    Much like Department H/the Weapon X project, symbiotes have become a water well that is siphoned from too many times. But hey, it sells, especially with hardcore symbiote-stans, so...

I'm surprised there hasn't been a symbiote adversary to the Avengers 1,000,000 BC group yet... but hey, the year is still early.. .

When it comes to symbiotes, any number higher than two is too many

When it comes to clones, any number higher than 0 is too many

Too many Hulks, too man Spiders, too many symbiotes, too many Ironpeople, etc. Personally, I’m fine with them being around. The same complaint of there being too many ‘x’ does get tiresome though especially when DC seems to be able to get away with it. It’s just the nature of comics.