Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
Much like Department H/the Weapon X project, symbiotes have become a water well that is siphoned from too many times. But hey, it sells, especially with hardcore symbiote-stans, so...

I'm surprised there hasn't been a symbiote adversary to the Avengers 1,000,000 BC group yet... but hey, the year is still early.. .
That would be an interesting twist, considering how long Knull has apparently been around. Plenty of time for him or his offspring to have visited Earth in the 1,000,000 BC era and taken on the first Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
Too many Hulks, too man Spiders, too many symbiotes, too many Ironpeople, etc. Personally, I’m fine with them being around. The same complaint of there being too many ‘x’ does get tiresome though especially when DC seems to be able to get away with it. It’s just the nature of comics.
Hmm, I think a lot of the issue people have with the multiple Hulks, Spider-People, symbiotes, Iron People, etc. is what TV Tropes describes as "uniqueness decay," or in shorter words --- it feels less "special" when there's more than one (or maybe two) of them.