Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Who Will Be the First Major X-Character in the MCU?

After watching the most recent episode of WandaVision, it struck me that now would be great way to introduce Nightcrawler into the MCU.

SPOILERS:

After the Hex bubble expands and turns a bunch of objects and people into circus tents, clowns and the like, could it be that Kurt Wagner is soon to make an appearance? It's already known that Wanda will feature in the next Dr. Strange film (Multiverse of Madness, I believe it's called), and Kurt has some pretty extensive dealings with Wanda, Mephisto, and Dr. Strange. He's one of the X-Men mainstays that figures prominently in those storylines.

Okay, Kurt is a stretch. But man would it be cool if Disney decided he'd be the first of the A-list X-Men to make an appearance.

If not Nightcrawler, and not in WandaVision, which major X-character will be the first to make an MCU debut? I actually think Professor X, Magneto, or Wolverine is a lot more likely, but Disney has been great at throwing curveballs!
    Last edited by Grimsmack; 02-13-2021 at 12:07 PM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Honestly, my hope is that Storm makes it into Black Panther 2. Even if it's just a flashback of a young T'Challa and his future queen, the Wind Rider, who meets T'Challa at a time when he is questioning the path and tremendous legacy that his father has set before him. I like the idea of T'Challa having a choice in the matter and Storm helping him to figure out what that is, as she was considered a goddess that served her people long before she knew what a mutant was. I would also hope that they would establish that MCU Storm got her powers much earlier in life to maximize the number of years she spent being worshipped and serving the local tribes.

I’m hoping for Rogue to be a villain in Captain Marvel 2 and end with her permanently getting her powers which sets up Rogue for an X-men movie and Monica to take over the CM role.

Moira MacTaggert.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I’m hoping for Rogue to be a villain in Captain Marvel 2 and end with her permanently getting her powers which sets up Rogue for an X-men movie and Monica to take over the CM role.
    Yes, that would be another perfect opportunity and scenario. I'd love it if Rogue were to be introduced as an unsympathetic villain, as she was in the books, and then join the X-Men having to earn their good graces, and the audience's as well. I think the X-Men should be somewhat established by the time she joins, however, if only to make her character a bit divisive at the start, and before becoming a badass hero over time. Rogue has a beautiful pathos that could be squandered if not handled correctly.

I can see Magneto being a villain for the Avengers and governments only for Xavier to come out and try to make peace

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I hope Mystique & Destiny appears as the villains, with Rogue & Monica kinda caught in the middle.

The thing is that Carol dealt with shapeshifters in the first film.

Incredible Member

Val Cooper could be a good way in.

Also I'm seeing things about a new Guardians of the Galaxy team, and a huge expansion of the team in the comics. Looks like Storm is leaving Krakoa, is she going off into space? Could that be a way to get her into the MCU?

I'm thinking Storm with BP2. Though she may not be called "Storm" at that point or at least for most of the movie.

It may be spoilers:
    MCU Hank McCoy in WandaVision. Not blue yet.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel Runner View Post
    That sounds completely terrible.
    Good thing Marvel Studios are too smart to do it
    Perhaps they get CM get "seduced" by time travelling son of Kang/immortus, getting super preg and going with him in limbo introducing Kang as villain....You know classic stuff from Avenger....
    Boy surely comics NEVER been NICE toward Carol.

All-New Member

Nate grey (yeah right!) probably wolverine

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I think they already kind of speculating Rpgue might appear in Captain Marvel II
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Deadpool in DP3. If he doesn’t count as an X-character, then Cable and Domino who will likely be back too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It may be spoilers:
    MCU Hank McCoy in WandaVision. Not blue yet.
    end of spoilers
    Do you know something?