Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Do you know something?
    Nothing. Just different rumors from internet. Earlier this character was speculated for D+ Sword series and now is speculated to be that austronaut that was hinted in WV. Probably will see next episode if there is any truth in it.

How do we know we haven't already? This version of Quicksilver may be a mutant if he's real and got pulled in from a parallel universe which seems the likely implication.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Honestly, my hope is that Storm makes it into Black Panther 2. Even if it's just a flashback of a young T'Challa and his future queen, the Wind Rider, who meets T'Challa at a time when he is questioning the path and tremendous legacy that his father has set before him. I like the idea of T'Challa having a choice in the matter and Storm helping him to figure out what that is, as she was considered a goddess that served her people long before she knew what a mutant was. I would also hope that they would establish that MCU Storm got her powers much earlier in life to maximize the number of years she spent being worshipped and serving the local tribes.
    They are not recasting T'challa.

Spectacular Member

I actually now think it’ll be Magneto that will be first.

I think Fassbender will make an appearance. He’ll wreck shop, and authorities will start their persecution of mutants based on the damage he (and possibly Wanda) do. The main g-man is already hostile toward Wanda... maybe he’ll represent Striker and his bias against mutants?

Didn’t Bettany say he was excited to work with an upcoming guest?

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    How do we know we haven't already? This version of Quicksilver may be a mutant if he's real and got pulled in from a parallel universe which seems the likely implication.
    Yeah this seems the most likely.... Everyone i gueess missed your post lol
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Deadpool in DP3. If he doesn’t count as an X-character, then Cable and Domino who will likely be back too.
    Is Deadpool in MCU? I thought not.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

He will be. Kevin Feige has confirmed that they are doing Deadpool 3 (will likely film in 2022), it will be R-rated and will be set in the MCU. How that happens is anyone’s guess at this point. Could be due to his time travel shenanigans in the post-credits scene where he stole Cable’s time travel device to “right some wrongs” in the past, could be he just wakes up and is in the MCU and makes jokes about it, or maybe he was always in the MCU (remember that the fight scene at the end of the first Deadpool movie took place on what looked like a decommissioned Helicarrier).

https://collider.com/deadpool-3-mcu-...ige-interview/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Honestly.

Title should've been "Which one of your X-faves do you want to see first in MCU?"
    "Cable was right!"

Was just reading that Dr. Strange 2 will feature the Illuminati - would that mean Reed Richard and Charles Xavier would potentially show up?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Was just reading that Dr. Strange 2 will feature the Illuminati - would that mean Reed Richard and Charles Xavier would potentially show up?
    can't do illuminati without stark and t'challa and those are both off the board. namor rights are also a cluster

Quote Originally Posted by yellow cyclone View Post
    can't do illuminati without stark and t'challa and those are both off the board. namor rights are also a cluster
    If they can do Balck Panther 2 movie without T'Challa then they will be able do to Illuminati without him too.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Honestly.

Title should've been "Which one of your X-faves do you want to see first in MCU?"
    Got it. You think the X-Men have now been introduced to the MCU as of Evan Peter's appearance.

He hasn't even referenced the X-Men or his role in any of the Fox trash, so Marvel could just be messing around with everyone. Quicksilver has always been an MCU character, too, unlike Magneto, Wolverine or Rogue, for instance, so his inclusion in the trippy series means little right now.

I'm just curious to see if others noticed hints or Easter Eggs from the show pointing to an unambiguous X-character, someone unlike Pietro.

I can't believe Deadpool will be the first to character even with a film release date coming up. But Marvel has been pretty savvy, and I think they could go that direction and pull it off.

BANNED

The first character is Evan Peters Quicksilver from a parallel universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsmack View Post
    Got it. You think the X-Men have now been introduced to the MCU as of Evan Peter's appearance.

He hasn't even referenced the X-Men or his role in any of the Fox trash, so Marvel could just be messing around with everyone. Quicksilver has always been an MCU character, too, unlike Magneto, Wolverine or Rogue, for instance, so his inclusion in the trippy series means little right now.

I'm just curious to see if others noticed hints or Easter Eggs from the show pointing to an unambiguous X-character, someone unlike Pietro.

I can't believe Deadpool will be the first to character even with a film release date coming up. But Marvel has been pretty savvy, and I think they could go that direction and pull it off.
    Let's not kid ourselves, calling it fox trash, the only reason quicksilver evan peters is even in Wandavsion because he came from one of the best fox movies (Days of Future Past) that no MCU movie has ever dared reach in story telling, maturity and film making. infact we were just talking about the how even peters kind of got set of life with this quicksilver role because he had a ground breaking VFX scene ever seen in a comic film that MCU had to give up Aaron Johnson Quicksilver when they should not have.

Call for Fox trash because they did make some trash but remember Fox also made the challenging comic films that MCU has never been able to do, we x-fans will be lucky if MCU even tries to replicate half of what DOFP, Deadpool or Logan managed to accomplish as superhero movies because for many of us X-Fans we don't watch xmen movies or xmen cartoons to see what's connecting or who is guest starring from the avengers or thor or black panther series.

As much as I respect Evan Peter as an actor, I wish he never appeared in wandavision but MCU relies on gimmicks like this not true substance.
    Last edited by Castle; 02-16-2021 at 01:15 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    I saw this news on comicbookmovie and I ignored it because I have convinced myself that is is too far fetched and in reality to early to do. having xavier or reeds appearing first not in stand alone xmen or f4 movies to established what their team are about.

X-Men and F4 are so different from Avengers or GOTG, they deserved about 3 stand alone movies to highly establish what their mythology are about but I would not be surprised if MCU does not get that. It just serves a film gimmick and discredit the comic book genre even more as a serious space of story telling with pure substance of the adapted IP.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsmack View Post
    You a telepath, kid? I hope not cuz you're bad at it.
    "Cable was right!"