Default Hulk VS PsycOrochi

Paychorochi cut a chunk out of the planet and has psychic shenanigans.
    Hulk is Hulk.

Who wins?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Paychorochi cut a chunk out of the planet and has psychic shenanigans.
    Hulk is Hulk.

Who wins?
    I don't see any reason why PsychOrochi can't just telekinetically punt Hulk into space at the bell.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I don't see any reason why PsychOrochi can't just telekinetically punt Hulk into space at the bell.
    This. Limit.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, if Psykos alone at peak power is able to even briefly contend with Tatsumaki, she is going to have no issue throwing Hulk into space.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'm wondering what would happen if PsykOrochi tried to absorb Hulk. I could see that backfiring on it, especially if Hulk's gamma radiation might poison it.

I forgot BFR is a thing in the arena. What if that’s disabled? Would PsychOrochi be able to kill hulk?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I forgot BFR is a thing in the arena. What if that’s disabled? Would PsychOrochi be able to kill hulk?
    Given the amount of damage she/it was doing, yeah, I would say probably. And if this is Immortal Hulk can't-kill-me hax, well, chopping him up into pieces with continent busting force and keeping those pieces apart ought to be worth a 10 count, right?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan