Default Cobra [1986]: Fanfiction*

I felt the great passion to return for a movie fanfiction for a special crime-adventure film, a real 1980s gem, that's very well-adaptable into comic book stylized storytelling, which is why this comics oriented movie fanfiction, inspired by the 1986 film Cobra should excite any fan interested in new age dystopian comic book writing! Thanks so much for reading (signing off),

cobra30.jpg

====

Marion is hired by the special police in Northern Ireland to serve as an infiltrating cop named Cobra. His job is simple, and his work might improve relations between British Protestants and Irish Catholics seeking to live alongside each other, amidst troubled relations because of age-old strained politics and religious disagreements leading to skirmishes between the IRA and British police and military. Officer Marion, half-Irish, half-Algerian, was recruited for his special skills on the street as well as his general espionage flair gained from his first years with Interpol in Europe. Now, Marion's assigned to Belfast's 'Zombie Squad' which is assigned with the odious task of tracking down a nefarious underground axe-cult known as the Night-Slashers (NSs). The NSs are led by a demonic leader who cares nothing for IRA politics or Parliament troubles in the UK. He simply sends his late-night legions out to decapitate hapless people in the streets with his axe and then burns their bodies to cover the evidence of the disappeared individuals. Now, undercover Officer Marion has the job of infiltrating the NSs, pretending to be an ex-terrorist with a special interest in tracking money and robbing banks.

belfast1.jpg

Unfortunately, Officer Marion will have to do much more than rob banks for the NSs. After securing some nifty masked heists from UK banks for the NSs, using water-guns filled with corrosive acid, claiming he's an End-Times fanatic working for the foreign evangelical terrorist organization known as Cobra, Marion manages to 'gift' the NSs with the corrupt and vile blood diamonds from the heists. These diamonds are from South Africa and come from a ruthless warlord. Now that the NSs have their hands on these warlords' ugly diamonds, they can wield special prestige on the streets of Northern Ireland as a gem black market hijacking crew of misfits. This is all thanks to undercover agent Marion. The NSs now trust Marion and show them into their inner sanctum and reveal that their ranks and work involve night gatherings in which all members and inductees are masked and ritualized before being handed their magical axes for their evenings of bloody murder. Officer Marion, still undercover, is horrified as he witnesses the vision of pure mania in an otherwise simply politically-challenged Northern Ireland.

gotham38.jpg

MARION: How'd you get mixed with Irish politics, darling?
    SHELBYE: I have the NSs and I hate the Parliament.
    MARION: Yeah, but why're you mixed up with all this bloody murder?
    SHELBYE: I just wanted to be a beautiful political angel, Marion.
    MARION: Well, now you're stuck with me, so stay close and secret.
    SHELBYE: You're a brave officer, Marion.
    MARION: I'm a cop.
    SHELBYE: I wish I was a cop.
    MARION: You're lucky you're a beautiful woman only right now.
    SHELBYE: Well, yeah, I guess.
    MARION: I'm falling in love with you!
    SHELBYE: We can both afford that!
    MARION: No, we can't.
    SHELBYE: Well, for what it's worth, Marion, you're doing really great work.
    MARION: I serve Jesus Christ.
    SHELBYE: Who doesn't?
    MARION: We need optimism from the likes of you, Shelbye.
    SHELBYE: Will Belfast ever be good?
    MARION: No.
    SHELBYE: Seriously?
    MARION: No, I was kidding; just stay close to me.
    SHELBYE: Can you really take down the NSs and Cobra?
    MARION: Sure.
    SHELBYE: I love you.
    MARION: We'll have the fortunes of valor, dear.

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)
    Last edited by Abishai100; 02-12-2021 at 10:33 PM.