Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    If OG Pyro is banging anyone it should be Avalanche.
    Exactatiously!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    If OG Pyro is banging anyone it should be Avalanche.
    I mean, I agree. Pyro/Avalanche is my first choice forever. But there's no reason he can't bang Iceman, too, just to make things more interesting. Pyro can bang lots of people. It's not like Duggan has given him much else to do so far.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Is there any gay/bi male that Iceman hasn't been with?
    My flag is bacon.

So far he's steered clear of the youngsters, and Northstar is already taken(has he even really reacted? remember when he was crushing on Bobby like, 20 years ago?).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Is there any gay/bi male that Iceman hasn't been with?
    Oh wow, this makes it seem like Bobby has been with every guy out there haha. Older Bobby has been with three guys so far : His first boyfriend Judah ( whom I actually liked and wished he remained a part of Bobby's life) , Simon, aka Pyro II, and Christian Frost, which I find a bit messed up as the last time Bobby saw him( before Marauders) he was undergoing a lot of trauma from his relationship with his father and having ultimately killed him. And then from that, they just...hooked up? It didn't sit well with me, to see them jump into fwb status without that having been addressed. Kinda felt like that should have been a plot point for Christian since he was brought into the book, instead of having him and Bobby hook up just bc they're both gay .Then again, people do hook up out of nowhere,so... maybe I'm reading too much into it

Younger Bobby and IceWizard Bobby had been with other men(3), of which Daken was the most noteworthy, but it didnt really feel important since we didnt get to see a lot of those connections actually develop. I wish Bobby would find a nice guy to date for a longer period of time. I'm glad I have Northstar and Kyle over at X-Factor. They're precious and I hope they don't break up anytime soon

Hope this book gives Bish and Bobby some nice moments, they're long overdue . Pyro can tag along too , with his edgy skull tattoo, hahaha