Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    That is a good point, but like I said, people have been losing interest in this movie since it’s been pushed back so much.
    Oh for sure. I think that if these theaters open, people will be flocking to see anything.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Or it could be the movie is setting up the New Black Widow that is going to continue on in the MCU, You don't get the 25 year old Florance pugh who got a bunch of awards(academy award and bafta) to just show up once.
    Yeah I'd been reading rumors about that too. Her character in the comics became Black Widow I think so narratively, it makes sense. Personally, I love the idea. Already, even in the trailers I'm drawn to her character and like her already. She seems like a combination of her sister, Natasha and her own unique personality.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Are there other properties dependent on BW's events?
    The rumors are heavily,Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Yeah I'd been reading rumors about that too. Her character in the comics became Black Widow I think so narratively, it makes sense. Personally, I love the idea. Already, even in the trailers I'm drawn to her character and like her already. She seems like a combination of her sister, Natasha and her own unique personality.
    More then Rumors she's 100% In the Hawkeye show. She's on set filming scenes right now. There are rumors she is in F&TWS. But she for sure is gonna be around for a long while. Im sure she signed a nice long term deal with Marvel. Rumors say she will be a member of the Thuderbolts. With Zemo in F&TWS. Makes sense she might cameo there. But Hawkeye is offical. They announced her in the cast and there are pics of her on set right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    That is a good point, but like I said, people have been losing interest in this movie since it’s been pushed back so much.
    People have lost interest because the movie isn't on the horizon and there's no point in promoting it. When the marketing machine rachets up, interest will go through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    People have lost interest because the movie isn't on the horizon and there's no point in promoting it. When the marketing machine rachets up, interest will go through the roof.
    Interest may go up but probably not through the roof.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Interest may go up but probably not through the roof.
    First Marvel movie since Endgame with promises of enormous tie-ins with the next phase of Marvel?

Yeah, I'll go with through the roof. Not record breaking or anything, but huge.

First Marvel movie since Endgame with promises of enormous tie-ins with the next phase of Marvel?

Yeah, I'll go with through the roof. Not record breaking or anything, but huge.
    If this was right after avengers 2013 2014 2015 I would agree the movie will do great for sure but I still wouldn't say through the roof unless that means 500 million or so.

BANNED

If this was right after avengers 2013 2014 2015 I would agree the movie will do great for sure but I still wouldn't say through the roof unless that means 500 million or so.
    Dollars or viewers? This is a billion dollar movie

Dollars or viewers? This is a billion dollar movie
    I don't see it that way but it's definitely possible

BANNED

I don't see it that way but it's definitely possible
    Eh, you may be right actually, given current circumstances. 750m may be closer given where we are. The world box office is in a much different place than American box office, and that may make all the difference.

This is the jumping off point for the next Marvel phase, and I just don't see it doing less than phenomenal. Everyone will want to be there for what is essentially the first episode of the next big thing.

Eh, you may be right actually, given current circumstances. 750m may be closer given where we are. The world box office is in a much different place than American box office, and that may make all the difference.

This is the jumping off point for the next Marvel phase, and I just don't see it doing less than phenomenal. Everyone will want to be there for what is essentially the first episode of the next big thing.
    I think Post endgame the MCU may slow down a bit at least until the next big bad shows up or until we know what the next saga is going to be.

BANNED

I think Post endgame the MCU may slow down a bit at least until the next big bad shows up or until we know what the next saga is going to be.
    You think that's not going to happen in Black Widow? Seriously?

You think that's not going to happen in Black Widow? Seriously?
    I'd say the FF is more likely to show up or get a nod or something the next big bad will probably show up at the end of eternals

BANNED

I'd say the FF is more likely to show up or get a nod or something the next big bad will probably show up at the end of eternals
    I think BW will be the fundamental tie between the old and the new. What has been and what will be will both be integral to this movie.