Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Are there other properties dependent on BW's events?
    Yelena is in Hawkeye and there are rumors that events of the movie would bleed into Falcon & Winter Solider. Remember, F&WS was supposed to come out first of the Disney shows.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Or it could be the movie is setting up the New Black Widow that is going to continue on in the MCU, You don't get the 25 year old Florance pugh who got a bunch of awards(academy award and bafta) to just show up once.
    And it is not like they could not bring her back. In the comics they used the Red Room to do just that.

My guess is they'll do a theatrical release first and then put it on Disney+ a couple of weeks after opening night but they won't announce the streaming date until after opening night so it won't cut into their opening night.

The number of views that the Cruella trailer got indicates that people are hungry for new content. So long as Marvel capitalizes on that as well as the first female Avenger getting her solo movie and it's connections to Hawkeye and F&WS then I think they will do well.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

UK cinemas are tracking for a reopening on May 17th, ten days after this film is supposed to be released, so I suspect this might be a sticking point for those who are avoiding spoilers and those who want the cinema experience over here.

Mighty Member

Default MCU Black Widow?

I hope I'm wrong but is the MCU in danger of collapsing? They're still sticking to their release dates, but still not sure if BW will be theater exclusive or theater/Disney+. Put it this way, if the MCU were a chair, and BW was one of the legs, by delaying BW would the leg fall off and the whole chair would collapse? I say this as a die hard MCU fan.

I don't think the delay is that big a deal. The MCU is 20+ films strong. One delay isn't gonna break that.

Nielsen: ‘WandaVision’ Was Watched Around 6.5 Million Times In America

WandaVision Is Currently The Most Popular TV Show in the World

What are you talking about? If Marvel doesn't release another movie this year it will be fine. They already show that their tv shows can satisfy the need for MCU content. I am pretty sure Winter Solider and Falcon is going to back up that statement.

Just like Walking Dead or Grey's Anatomy at some point,MCU isn't going to be a cultural phenom that the general public talks about and gets excited about but guess what happens then? It is still going to be a ridiculously popular property that is still popular than most things.

Oh nos a leg is going to come off the MCU chair I wonder what is going to happen
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-17-2021 at 07:14 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Nielsen: ‘WandaVision’ Was Watched Around 6.5 Million Times In America

WandaVision Is Currently The Most Popular TV Show in the World

What are you talking about? If Marvel doesn't release another movie this year it will be fine. They already show that their tv shows can satisfy need for MCU content. I am pretty sure Winter Solider and Falcon is going to back up statement.
    Thanks yeah, ok, I stand corrected, lol. On another topic, one character that I hope comes back is Betty Ross. She's Bruce's key love interest and it's a shame that Liv Tyler just disappeared after TIH. I liked the Natasha/Bruce romance but at the same time makes no sense.

Mighty Member

https://www.small-screen.co.uk/exclu...e-broken-down/

So, looks like Emily Blunt didn't want to sign a long term deal with Marvel cause of having to move her family around while being part of the MCU. And, since John Krasinski is married to Blunt, he'll probably drop out too. That kinda sucks. I feel like being a married couple and all they'd be a pretty good fit for the first family. Well, hopefully they change their minds or, Marvel is able to find the right actors