Incredible Member

Default THOR:World Engine! video review

As mentioned at the beginning of the video,I don't remember a lot of appearances by Thor way back when. He wasn't that popular.
    There's the mention of him in the movie Adventures In Babysitting,a version of him in the t.v. movie,The Incredible Hulk Returns and he's in animated form in an episode of Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.
    Who was a fan of his before the MCU?
    I remember this story for the same reasons they mention-he gets a new look and outfit and starts bangin' the Enchantress. lol

Anyway,hope you'll checkout the video,it's a lot of fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFLfBdj6CIU&t=4s

Incredible Member

It's been a long time but,iirc,the fist story I read was an Amazing Spider-Man comic book in which he made a guest appearance.
    Either that or it was a Marvel Team Up book. It was a really long time ago. lol
    They were fighting some alien menace who could affect minds. And this was back when Thor still had the Dr. Donald Blake secret identity.
    Being so young I had a problem with Thor calling himself a "god." Of course,as I got older and learned of other mythologies and religions it wasn't a big deal.
    Have read most of Walt Simonson's run and,I believe,J. Michael Straczynski? It was the one that started the time they brought Asgard to Oklahoma.

There’s a lot of history dealing with Thor. I read mythology regarding Thor in Tech school in the mid 1960’s (where he dressed up as a bride in a wedding ceremony, then when he appeared in the Avengers first time in 1964). So there’s a lot of history about him.