Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Hell’s Belles are appearing in the upcoming X-Men: Children of the Atom miniseries.
    Oh, wow. You're right! That's great to see them again. I wonder if they'll make their way to Krakoa to get their powers back, maybe reunite with Briquette.

I wish Nightshade would come back and have a presence, even as an anti-hero. Last I remember she was helping the Supreme Power Nighthawk until... something..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I wish Nightshade would come back and have a presence, even as an anti-hero. Last I remember she was helping the Supreme Power Nighthawk until... something..
    Nightshade was just in Savage Avengers a month or so ago at the Bar With No Name, flirting with Conan (ugh). She's definitely one that needs to be used more, and I think anti-hero fits her very well. Her genius intellect is vastly underutilized.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I love that cover, even if I'm not a Selene fan.

There are so many to name...

1. Old school Deathbird
    2. Titania - she was so great in Secret Wars and loved seeing her used beyond that
    3. Volcana is kind of grey - she's not really a bad guy, but was made by a bad guy, fell in love with a bad guy - but in just the short time in Secret Wars, she was amazingly well developed character
    4. Would you consider Emma's Hellions "evil" - because all of the females on there were great (one good thing about Krakoa is resurrecting them)
    5. Arclight from the Marauders

I could probably go one for hours...
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

It's too bad that nothing of interest was done with the daughter Morgan Le Fey and Victor von Doom had together. He doesn't know about her AFAIK but her name is Caroline Le Fey. Because she was born in the past and lived to a certain age there before traveling forward in time, she looks like Bea Arthur. She should be a stunner with those parents. IMO she just didn't stand out in her debut in Fearless Defenders

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    2. Titania - she was so great in Secret Wars and loved seeing her used beyond that
    Agreed. And while it lasted, her phobia towards Spider-Man was the most interesting & memorable thing about her (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]Agreed. And while it lasted, her phobia towards Spider-Man was the most interesting & memorable thing about her (IMHO):
    I loved her feud with She-Hulk and her dynamic with Absorbing Man.

One of the longest lasting marriages in comics .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    One of the longest lasting marriages in comics .
    And one of the first (known) villain marriages. I guess crime does pay?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

I'd like to see her friendship with Volcana explored more. You don't really see a lot of camaraderie between female villains besides the BAD Girls and the Grapplers. Last we saw her, Volcana was a baddie again, working with Titania against She-Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'd like to see her friendship with Volcana explored more. You don't really see a lot of camaraderie between female villains besides the BAD Girls and the Grapplers. Last we saw her, Volcana was a baddie again, working with Titania against She-Hulk.
    Oh, I wasn't aware Volcana went bad? What I liked about her is she wasn't really "bad" ever - during Secret Wars - or really after (as far as I had read with her in it).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    When was the last time Volcana was even seen? It was a shame she played no part in Owen's story in Secret Wars. Slott should have had a member of the FF reach out to her about Owen's death.
    I am loving Titania's and her husband's role in Immortal Hulk. They were trying to stay on the side of the "angels" (the government) until that pencil-d*** Gyrich showed up.

Mighty Member

Great thread! Would LOVE a bunch of "Bad Girls of Marvel" (or something like that) oneshots collected into a TPB with an Alan Davis cover similar to his women of Marvel TPB cover featuring:

The Pride (mothers)
    Hela/Enchantress
    Parkour
    Madame masque
    Viper
    others?

Astonishing Member

Oh, I wasn't aware Volcana went bad? What I liked about her is she wasn't really "bad" ever - during Secret Wars - or really after (as far as I had read with her in it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    When was the last time Volcana was even seen?
    Volcana was last seen in issue #11 of Charles Soule's SHE-HULK series. I'm not sure Marsha truly "went bad" there though. Yes, she was working with Titania fighting She-Hulk and Hellcat--but they had been hired by a guy with mystical powers who had been mind-controlling people throughout the series. Just a few issues earlier Tigra nearly killed Hellcat while under his influence.

Given that Volcana's behaviour there was so inconsistent with the way she had turned her back on villainy ages ago, I'd say it is very likely the true villain had used his magic to influence her into working with Titania for this, since those two are friends.