Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Swamp Thing; Green Hell #1 Variant by Francesco Francavilla

Extraordinary Member

By Wrightson

Okay so didn't think we'd see Tefe Holland again let alone in continuity considering not just the new 52 but the weirdness of her birth. You know the whole Swamp Thing possessed the demonic body of John Constantine to sleep with Abby Arcane to save the Green replacement named the Sprout....yeah that whole weird thing.

THE SWAMP THING #11

Written by RAM V
    Art and cover by MIKE PERKINS
    Variant cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
    1:25 variant cover by KYLE HOTZ
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | 11 of 16 | $4.99 US Variant (Card stock)
    ON SALE 3/29/22
    By popular demand, the Swamp Thing has returned and is extending his roots into Season Two! The climactic battle between Levi and his brother Jacob led to events that left the Swamp Thing broken up—literally. Now, with Levi fractured and on the edge of oblivion, an unlikely ally has entered the fray to piece him back together again: Tefé Holland, daughter of the original Swamp Thing.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

This is surprising, I'm not sure how she'd fit into current continuity. But this is probably a natural conclusion of "everything happened" approach.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    This is surprising, I'm not sure how she'd fit into current continuity. But this is probably a natural conclusion of "everything happened" approach.
    Well I mean with all the Wildstorm universe stuff running around we might as well let Vertigo have it’s due.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Maybe I was wrong, but I was under the impression that New 52 Swamp Thing operated with the idea that Moore's Swamp Thing run happened, but things after that did not. So to me her presence clashes with New 52 run. But maybe Ram has figured it out.

Maybe I was wrong, but I was under the impression that New 52 Swamp Thing operated with the idea that Moore's Swamp Thing run happened, but things after that did not. So to me her presence clashes with New 52 run. But maybe Ram has figured it out.
    I mean here is the thing, considering what Infinite Frontier has brought back into the dc universe I wouldn’t say for certain what in the new 52 happened and what didn’t. I mean look at the Titans: Roy Harper is a father again and to a teenage girl, Cyborg was a Justice League member but it doesn’t look like it was founding, and Wally is a father and husband again.

So Alec being a father again can’t be too weird with what dc has introduced.
    Words to live by.

Alec was not the father. Moore's Swamp Thing is a plant, not human.

Alec was ressurected during Brightest Day and that carried over to New 52.

Post Death Metal you can incorporate or reference anything you want.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Alec was not the father. Moore's Swamp Thing is a plant, not human.

Alec was ressurected during Brightest Day and that carried over to New 52.
    I mean technically John Constantine is the father, Alec just borrowed his body.
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

It's a Green Christmas.

SwampThingXmas.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    It's a Green Christmas.

SwampThingXmas.jpg
    Happy Holidays .

Phantom Stranger trying not to snicker .