Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

My vote is still the same: I vote to eliminate Green Arrow/Black Canary, Barry/Iris and Babs/Dick.

Mighty Member

DC Romance Challenge-01.jpg

DC Romance Challenge-02.jpg

THE FLASH (BARRY ALLEN) AND IRIS WEST ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Be sure to DM me your vote to my account for your LEAST favorite couple. At the end of each round, the lovers with the most vote will be eliminated.

Here is my username: LAWtoyoto 432

Barry Allen and Iris West are an inseperable couple when it comes to investigate at the report crimes scene.The scarlet speedster has a bad habit of coming late for her date in order to hide his secret identity have make Iris and the voters grow annoying. This run in joke which explain why the Flash couldn't find any date have been understood. And that's why you should not date the fastest man alive, cause every problem will be solved in 5 seconds. Barry Allen and Iris West have finally made it through 7th place. Come back on Monday 03/01 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Lois and Superman, Batman and Catwoman

ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow, Big Barda and Mister Miracle

ROW C: Batgirl and Nightwing

ROW D: Aquaman and Mera
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 03-01-2021 at 08:07 PM.

Competition is stiff now. I like all the remaining couples. I guess I'm going to vote to eliminate Aquaman and Mera.

Batman / Catwoman
    and Black Canaray /Green Arrow

(A lot of chemistry, but inherently unstable)

Mighty Member

AQUAMAN AND MERA ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Be sure to DM me your vote to my account for your LEAST favorite couple. At the end of each round, the lovers with the most vote will be eliminated.

After making through the giant sea creatures,fighting against the rival arch-nemesis brother and Black Manta.The King and Queen of Atlantis have served their duties to protect the kingdom of Atlantis at all cost. After making through 15th rounds, their time are up to swim away the sea as the world still think Aquaman was made as a joke. Aquaman and Mera placed 6th. Come back on 03/02 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow, Big Barda and Mister Miracle

Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 03-01-2021 at 08:06 PM.

It's more and more difficult to choose. I really like all the remaining couples a lot. I must, sadly, vote to eliminate Batman and Catwoman.

Mighty Member

DC Romance Challenge-102.jpg

BIG BARDA AND MISTER MIRACLE ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Is love dangerous? No,obessession in love it is. Big Barda and Scott Free are the closer couples together since their time in the New Genesis. After running through many danger and risk challenge that kill someone, Scott Free has always get away from all this trick. After reaching the Final 5 All thanks to Darkseid, voters have decide to surrender these couples to the Apokolip ruler since their titles to become the great couples have been tumbling, falling into the trap of Apokolip. Come back on 03/03 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow

Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 03-02-2021 at 08:48 AM.

Mighty Member

DC Romance Challenge-03.jpg

Here is the forgotten post that i didn't upload.

It's more and more difficult to choose. I really like all the remaining couples a lot. I must, sadly, vote to eliminate Batman and Catwoman.

I vote to eliminate GA/BC and Dick/Babs.

Mighty Member

BATGIRL AND NIGHTWING ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

After making through the final four, voters decide to shot a big bang at Nightwing so that he couldn't remember the precious relationship with Barbara Gordon. With competitor getting more tide and complicate, it is important to throw away the heavy lifter like Nightwing and the other girls he date with. At least it showed that they treat each other like a partner but too much shipping really spoil the crotch. Come back on 03/03 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

Mighty Member

DC Romance Challenge-03.jpg

BATMAN AND CATWOMAN ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

Having relationship for so many years, Batman and Catwoman have proved the fans that this couples was tiresome and rushed. A divide conflict have break them apart. With his life being Batman was more important to Bruce Wayne, it is also the same thing happen for Selina Kyle who prefer to continue work as night thief of the cat. They are placed on the third spot of our Romantic elimination Challenge.

Now it's down to Superman and Lois Lane and the Green Arrow and Black Canary. Which of these Superheroes Couples will be crowned as the Greatest Romantic Couples of All Times? Come back on Friday 03/05 @ 6 AM EST to find out who will take the title as the best Romantic Couples of the DC Universe and who will not be selected as the couples.

ROW A: Lois and Superman

I vote to eliminate Black Canary and Green Arrow

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Two of my OTPs in a death battle, this is hard... Sorry Ollie/Dinah, but I gotta protect the best couple in comics. Eliminate... I can't say it again. You know what to do.