Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Challenge: Best DC Comics Romance Couples

DC Romance Challenge-01.jpg

DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

Be sure to sent private message to my account for your LEAST favorite couple. At the end of each round, the lovers with the most vote will be eliminated.

Kindly DM me for your vote in my username: LAWtoyoto 432

Come back Monday 02/15 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Lois and Superman, Batman and Catwoman, Hal Jordan and Star Shappire, Harley Quinn and Poison ivy

ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow, Big Barda and Mister Miracle, The Flash (Barry Allen) and Iris West, John Constantine and Zatanna

ROW C: Apollo and Midnighter, Cassie and Superboy, Batgirl and Nightwing, Red Robin and Spoiler

ROW D: The Flash (Waly West) and Linda Park, Steve Trevor and Wonder Woman, Artemis and Red Hood, Aquaman and Mera

ROW E: Enchantress and Killer Croc, Hawkman and Hawkwoman, Jesse Quick and Hourman and Batwoman and Maggie Sawyer
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 02-15-2021 at 04:39 AM.

Mighty Member

ARTEMIS AND JASON TODD ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Be sure to DM me your vote to my account for your LEAST favorite couple. At the end of each round, the lovers with the most vote will be eliminated.

Here is my username: LAWtoyoto 432

Come back Monday 02/16 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Lois and Superman, Batman and Catwoman, Hal Jordan and Star Shappire, Harley Quinn and Poison ivy

ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow, Big Barda and Mister Miracle, The Flash (Barry Allen) and Iris West, John Constantine and Zatanna

ROW C: Apollo and Midnighter, Cassie and Superboy, Batgirl and Nightwing, Red Robin and Spoiler

ROW D: The Flash (Waly West) and Linda Park, Steve Trevor and Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Mera

ROW E: Enchantress and Killer Croc, Hawkman and Hawkwoman, Jesse Quick and Hourman and Batwoman and Maggie Sawyer

Mighty Member

Unfortunately, the voter counts is not enough. Please check the thread so that there are enough people vote the challenge.

Mighty Member

JOHN CONSTANTINE AND ZATANNA ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Be sure to DM me your vote to my account for your LEAST favorite couple. At the end of each round, the lovers with the most vote will be eliminated.

Come back Monday 02/17 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow, Big Barda and Mister Miracle, The Flash (Barry Allen) and Iris West

ROW D: The Flash (Waly West) and Linda Park, Steve Trevor and Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Mera

Mighty Member

ENCHANTRESS AND KILLER CROC ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Come back Monday 02/18 @ 7 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow, Big Barda and Mister Miracle, The Flash (Barry Allen) and Iris West

ROW E: Hawkman and Hawkwoman, Jesse Quick and Hourman and Batwoman and Maggie Sawyer

Guess I'm going to have to go with Batwoman and Maggie Sawyer. Of the ones on this list I know, they're my least favorite (I prefer Kate/Renee).

Mighty Member

BATWOMAN AND MAGGIE SAWYER ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Come back on Friday 02/18 @ 7 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW E: Hawkman and Hawkwoman, Jesse Quick and Hourman

Mighty Member

APOLLO AND MIDNIGHTER ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Come back on Saturday 02/19 @ 7 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW C: Cassie and Superboy, Batgirl and Nightwing, Red Robin and Spoiler

Mighty Member

The thing is you can vote more than one " LEAST" couple is up to you. Even in different rounds, you can also vote the same couple if you want.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm eliminating Cassie and Superboy. Haven't actually read them beyond a few scenes, but it just feels so... typical

I'm indifferent to Cassie and Superboy and Red Robin and Spoiler. What I need is for Batgirl and Nightwing to stay on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I'm eliminating Cassie and Superboy. Haven't actually read them beyond a few scenes, but it just feels so... typical
    I thought they were cute. But there are others I like more. I like all the remaining hero couples I've read. I don't want to vote away those I haven't read. So I'm waiting until either they haven't-reads are eliminated or the field gets narrower and I have to to vote against them to keep my favorites.

But for now, I'll vote to eliminate some I have read, but like less (though I'm still fine with them) - Harley and Ivy and Hal and Carol. Hal and Carol are weird one for me I waffle between liking them and thinking their history too toxic to work out (whereas I'd sweep the same toxicity under the rug for the couples I like a lot, since almost all comic couples have some). But I don't like seeing either with anyone else, really.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 02-19-2021 at 03:24 PM.

Mighty Member

CASSIE AND SUPERBOY ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Example: If you like Lois and Superman couple, then don't vote them. But if you hates Batman and Catwoman, write down their name on your votes. Don't vote the couple who already eliminated.

Come back on Saturday 02/20 @ 7 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW C: Batgirl and Nightwing, Red Robin and Spoiler

A- Harley Quinn + Poison Ivy
    B- The Flash + Iris West
    C- Red Robin + Spoiler
    D- Steve Trevor and Wonder Woman
    E- Hawkman and Hawkwoman

Incredible Member

ROW A: Hal Jordan and Star Sapphire
    ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow
    ROW C: Batgirl and Nightwing
    ROW D: Aquaman and Mera
    ROW E: Hawkman and Hawkwoman