Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

DC Romance Challenge-01.jpg
    DC Romance Challenge-02.jpg

HAWKMAN AND HAWKWOMAN ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Be sure to DM me your vote to my account for your LEAST favorite couple. At the end of each round, the lovers with the most vote will be eliminated.

Example: If you like Lois and Superman couple, then don't vote them. But if you hates Batman and Catwoman, write down their name on your votes. Don't vote the couple who already eliminated.

Here is my username: LAWtoyoto 432

After reincarnation for many years, Hawkman and Hawkwoman have always remain each other with their love destiny to be together. However, Voters have put a stop where they decided that reincarnation have cause too much confusion and therefore perishing them from reaching the hills. Hawkman and Hawkwoman placed 14th. Come back on Monday 02/22 @ 7 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Lois and Superman, Batman and Catwoman, Hal Jordan and Star Shappire, Harley Quinn and Poison ivy

ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow, Big Barda and Mister Miracle, The Flash (Barry Allen) and Iris West

ROW C: Batgirl and Nightwing, Red Robin and Spoiler

ROW D: The Flash (Waly West) and Linda Park, Steve Trevor and Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Mera

ROW E: Jesse Quick and Hourman

I vote Harley and Ivy be eliminated.

Mighty Member

HARLEY QUINN AND POISON IVY ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Be sure to DM me your vote to my account for your LEAST favorite couple. At the end of each round, the lovers with the most vote will be eliminated.

Example: If you like Lois and Superman couple, then don't vote them. But if you hates Batman and Catwoman, write down their name on your votes. Don't vote the couple who already eliminated.

Have a television series, have a huge fanbase and moreover their relationship don't seem so toxic. However, their fans are, to avoid some drama between the fans and the audience about whether their relationship deserve the list, Voters have decide to eliminate as they feel any bat-related are too overrated. Even though they did not get the title. Harley and Poison Ivy have placed 13th. Come back on Tuesday 02/23 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Lois and Superman, Batman and Catwoman, Hal Jordan and Star Shappire

ROW B: Black Canary and Green Arrow, Big Barda and Mister Miracle, The Flash (Barry Allen) and Iris West

ROW D: The Flash (Waly West) and Linda Park, Steve Trevor and Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Mera

Mighty Member

HAL JORDAN AND STAR SHAPPIRE ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Being fall in love in space despite the different Lantern Corps, Carol and Hal have an up and down relationship which has become normal for them. Since Hal has become the full time lantern corp, Carol's relationship is no longer special. Therefore, remove them as the best superheroes couple. Come back on Wednesday 02/24 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Lois and Superman, Batman and Catwoman

Mighty Member

RED ROBIN AND SPOILER ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Tim Drake and Stephanie Brown tackle each other as a partner around in Gotham. But due to voter underwhelms by the other Batfamily, their relationship was left from the wing. With Tim Drake was thrown by the mug while Spoiler become nobody. Come back on Thursday 02/25 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW C: Batgirl and Nightwing

I vote to eliminate Jesse Quick and Hourman. Haven't read them, but I like all the other remaining couples.

Mighty Member

DC Romance Challenge-02 01.jpg

STEVE TREVOR AND WONDER WOMAN ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Diana and Steve Trevor have come together to bring peace and justice to the society and city. Even with the wonderous relationship, voters doesn't feel any wonder from both of them since the bond of lasso have been broken due to the harsh truth. Come back on Friday 02/26 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW D: The Flash (Waly West) and Linda Park, Aquaman and Mera

Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 02-25-2021 at 05:36 AM.

I vote to eliminate Jesse Quick and Hourman. Haven't read them, but I like all the other remaining couples.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Double that. They're the only one I don't know.

Mighty Member

JESSE QUICK AND HOURMAN ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Ever since join the JSA, Jesse Quick and Rick Tyler(Hourman) have grown a romantic relationship together in the team. Their relationship alway stick together and even got married.No matter what circumstance they faced, not even this competition can make them as the best romantic couple probably because the voters didn't remember them for a long time. Come back on Saturday 02/27 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

Mighty Member

JESSE QUICK AND HOURMAN ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Ever since join the JSA, Jesse Quick and Rick Tyler(Hourman) have grown a romantic relationship together in the team. Their relationship alway stick together and even got married.No matter what circumstance they faced, not even this competition can make them as the best romantic couple probably because the voters didn't remember them for a long time. Come back on Saturday 02/27 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

Competition is stiff now. I like all the remaining couples. I guess I'm going to vote to eliminate Aquaman and Mera.

I vote to eliminate Green Arrow/Black Canary, Barry/Iris and Babs/Dick.

Mighty Member

THE FLASH (WALLY WEST) AND LINDA PARK ARE ELIMINATED ❌ DC COMICS ROMANCE CHALLENGE �� ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Wally West and Linda Park have faced through many challenges and danger. From the reign of Rogues, terror of black Flash, invading against the dark forces and even overcome the threat of the Professor Zoom. Linda Park is always serve as a lightning rod for Wally with the help of the speed force. They have alway show their love for each other even as a flash. Not even the fastest man alive could run for the best romantic couples. Due to the speed ability, he never get easily with Linda is what driving their relationship too fast. Come back on Sunday 02/28 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW D: Aquaman and Mera

Competition is stiff now. I like all the remaining couples. I guess I'm going to vote to eliminate Aquaman and Mera.