Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I'm loving the 90s style art of X-Men Legends. Can't wait to add this to my collection.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Be kind, it's FREE

Be kind, it's FREE

Magneto,Professor X art is from Way of X I think, there are two from X-Men Legend and one from New Mutants, but does anyone know where the Scott,Jean,Logan and Sabretooth,Logan art is from?
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Magneto,Professor X art is from Way of X I think, there are two from X-Men Legend and one from New Mutants, but does anyone know where the Scott,Jean,Logan and Sabretooth,Logan art is from?
    isn't Magneto and Prof X are from Marauders?
    Last edited by lunarmagik; 02-15-2021 at 08:46 AM.

Definitely looking forward to this series and its great creators.
    I agree with Fabian's 'let it go' approach to work for hire characters.
    Speaking of letting it go...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    I think that’s Scot Eaton who drew that Sabretooth vs. Wolverine panel, so I’m assuming it’s from an upcoming issue of Wolverine. Not as sure about the Scott, Jean and Logan pic.

Mighty Member

I didn’t think we needed this series when it was first announced, but I think I’ll enjoy it. I hope that things that happen don’t contradict what’s happening now. I don’t know how many stories will be important than just a “fun in between these issues” story.

I’d say “fix” Betsy and Kwannon, but I’ll leave Kwannon to Well to continue to explore and develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I didn’t think we needed this series when it was first announced, but I think I’ll enjoy it. I hope that things that happen don’t contradict what’s happening now. I don’t know how many stories will be important than just a “fun in between these issues” story.

I’d say “fix” Betsy and Kwannon, but I’ll leave Kwannon to Well to continue to explore and develop.
    If they tried to fix Betsy and Kwannon with a further retcon we'd probably end up with a mystery third woman who merged with them both, who also looks exactly the same depending on the artist.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    If they tried to fix Betsy and Kwannon with a further retcon we'd probably end up with a mystery third woman who merged with them both, who also looks exactly the same depending on the artist.
    At this point, who would notice? Betsy’s had so many bodies at this point.

Amazing Member

It's Bernard Chang. He's drawing Children of the Atom.

Magneto and Xavier is rom the same guy who drew X-men Empyre 4 and some issues of Marauders.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I don’t know how many stories will be important than just a “fun in between these issues” story.
    Likely neither fun nor important, but this kind of series would be a good place to reveal why Marrow dissapeared from the X-men back in 2000.

Of course team members come and go and come again. But they usualy don't end up mysteriously mentaly broken in the New York sewers after a time skip and seemingly having become a persona non grata among the people who only an issue before were treating her like part of the family.

This wouldn't be much of an issue if the character hadn't kept comming back in satelite titles, showing up in flashbacks to events of the late 90's (as seldomly as they are refered to) and having interacted with people who were either on the X-men at the time or in their satelite teams, confirming she was an X-men, a part of the family, but is not anymore because...?

Like what the hell happend? Did she scratch up the furtinure one too many times?

Now of course, one could argue she is not important enough to the X-men franchise to warrant having a story in this X-men Legacy series. But on the other hand Adam X the X-treme, a character who's only claim to fame is being several 90's super hero comic clichès wrapped into a single character and making his only worth as a character that of a meme, is getting a focus in it.
    Last edited by Grunty; 02-15-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Likely neither fun nor important, but this kind of series would be a good place to reveal why Marrow dissapeared from the X-men back in 2000.

Of course team members come and go and come again. But they usualy don't end up mysteriously mentaly broken in the New York sewers after a time skip and seemingly having become a persona non grata among the people who only an issue before were treating her like part of the family.

This wouldn't be much of an issue if the character hadn't kept comming back in satelite titles, showing up in flashbacks to events of the late 90's (as seldomly as they are refered to) and having interacted with people who were either on the X-men at the time or in their satelite teams, confirming she was an X-men, a part of the family, but is not anymore because...?

Like what the hell happend? Did she scratch up the furtinure one too many times?

Now of course, one could argue she is not important enough to the X-men franchise to warrant having a story in this X-men Legacy series. But on the other hand Adam X the X-treme, a character who's only claim to fame is being several 90's super hero comic clichès wrapped into a single character and making his only worth as a character that of a meme, is getting a focus in it.
    Wasn’t she eventually held in Neverland? And then eventually depowered?