Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Survivor
    Project Runway

Extraordinary Member

The Real World.

I admit the longer it went on, the worse it got. But those first 10 or 12 seasons were pretty great, especially the earlier seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Pro Wrestling. It created one of the highest grossing film stars of all time.
    What part of Pro Wrestling is "reality?"

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    About the same as all the other reality shows
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Hahaha, indeed

And I'm a Pro Wrestling fan.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    The Real World.

I admit the longer it went on, the worse it got. But those first 10 or 12 seasons were pretty great, especially the earlier seasons.
    To go along with that I will say the Real World spin off The Challenge. I mean it has been going almost as long as Survivor with it currently in it's 36th season. It started off as kind of a goof with them saying lets just have a show where the casts or our two reality shows face of against each other in some challenges, but it has grown so much since then. The way they mic up the game so it is not the same thing ever season keeps it fresh. One season you might be in just normal teams the next your parried off with someone at random the next your parried off with someone you hate. This season with the letting the winner of the elimination being bale to steal someone elses partner has really been fun to watch. The genius part of letting the same people return over and over led to some great rivalries like the Johnny vs Wes battles. Screw over someone this season and the next time they come back they are gunning for you. Even with both the original shows (Real World and Road Rules) that they used to draw new players from cancelled years ago they adapted and the show is as good now as it ever was, maybe even better. Drawing in players from other reality shows like Big Brother, Ninja Warrior, Survivor, Are you the One, Ex on the Beach, and others was a game changer.
    Last edited by Zero Hunter; 02-20-2021 at 11:28 AM.