Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Have been tracking the TPs recently, but would much rather wait for this one. I'm a sucker for hardcovers and it doesn't get any better than Perez Wonder Woman. I just hope it gets enough sales to warrant a continuation.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Have been tracking the TPs recently, but would much rather wait for this one. I'm a sucker for hardcovers and it doesn't get any better than Perez Wonder Woman. I just hope it gets enough sales to warrant a continuation.
    With Azzarello and Chiang's run making waves, Grant Morrison's "Allstar Wonder Woman" on the way and things moving into movie territory. I think they'll be wise enough to release the whole thing

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    I don't really care about hardbacks, but given that Gods and Mortal on it's own is currently going for about the same price as what this will then I think it's work buying the whole Omnibus instead. I guess the price of those out of print trades might go down once their not the only option anymore though.