Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
That sounds like an ending solicit.
It's not ending, Leah already confirmed that X-Factor will be part of the Hellfire Gala which is happening in June, and also the reason why the series skips April.

That text is actually an incomplete part from the Marvel article where they revealed the X-Factor and X-Men covers separately a week ago(to give some promo I guess). I think the issue description itself will be the last part only. (As far as I know this isn't the official solicitation yet?)

After a brief hiatus in the month of April, X-MEN and X-FACTOR will return in May with X-MEN #20 and X-FACTOR #9. The two series will pick up right where things left off with new villains, surprising guest stars, and shocking new developments that will affect the entire mutant world as the REIGN OF X continues!

One of the most talked about books of today, X-FACTOR has answered some of the biggest questions about the X-Men’s new era! The critically acclaimed series by writer Leah Williams and artist David Baldeón has been packed with unpredictable mysteries and fascinating character insights. March’s X-FACTOR #8 will see the team of mutant detective’s devastating battle with the Morrigan erupt in a showdown that will reach its shocking conclusion in May’s X-FACTOR #9, complete with a return visit to the Mojoverse and rockstar guests: Dazzler and Lila Cheney!

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...led-may-covers