Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

These aren't the full solicitations, these are just a collection of solicits frankensteined by Bleeding Cool.

I hope with the Hellfire Gala that they have like a refresh after it.

I know they wont really restart all the issues at 1 but I just want them to shake it up.

Even if its just getting new artist or swapping writers.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Even if its just getting new artist or swapping writers.
    If they didn't swap creative teams after X of Swords, I doubt they're going to do it after the gala.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    If they didn't swap creative teams after X of Swords, I doubt they're going to do it after the gala.
    Gala will introduce at least new X-Men team and new main artist for X-Men. More chances to get fresh start after Gala then after X of Swords that changed almost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Well I was hoping with all these scheduling delays they were setting something up other than just the Hellfire Gala.

But thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gala will introduce at least new X-Men team and new main artist for X-Men. More chances to get fresh start after Gala then after X of Swords that changed almost nothing.
    The X of Swords that brought Arakko back with an island full of brand new mutants, formed an all mutant CB corps, married Doug, killed Rockslide and Gorgon, connected Otherworld to Krakoa and mutants as a whole even more, sent Apocalypse to live with his family, and gave way to expand the franchise even further changed...almost nothing? Lol.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Someone on here who has been right in the past about a few things posted it initially (see below quote), and then I saw it again on Reddit or somewhere like that. Plus Bleeding Cool has speculated that the Stryfe reveal in Cable could be leading to an Inferno redux, which timing-wise would coincide with Cable issue #12... all that leads me to believe there could be some credence to the rumor. But that’s all it is at this point, rumor and speculation.
    Sucks about Hellions if that’s true. I hope does morph into something different and Wells stays on. I enjoy that book and look forward to it every month. Glad to see I’m not the only one that doesn’t enjoy Spurrier. I definitely didn’t like his X-force or Legacy, but people really did. Though it seems like that rumor has already been proven false (depending on when that was posted)

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    The X of Swords that brought Arakko back with an island full of brand new mutants, formed an all mutant CB corps, married Doug, killed Rockslide and Gorgon, connected Otherworld to Krakoa and mutants as a whole even more, sent Apocalypse to live with his family, and gave way to expand the franchise even further changed...almost nothing? Lol.
    Lol, So what from this was used in books after it in a meaningful way? Apoc with family, Corps, dead Rockslide and Gorgon, and even Arrako plots are all in Limbo so far.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 02-16-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Lol, So waht from that was used in books after it in a meaningful way? Apoc with family, Corps, dead Rockslide and Gorgon, and even Arrako plots are all in Limbo so far.
    The event that just ended? Books haven’t even finished their first post-XoS arcs yet, and I don’t think readers want the pre-XoS narratives of the books they were already reading to be completely rolled over. And I’m sure tons of x-books (at this point, maybe even non x-books) will use the new mappings of Otherworld.

In fact, in New Mutants #17, looks like Dani is taking a trip inside Otherworld to look for a missing mutant. And Rockslide’s situation was already addressed in X-Factor, where I’m sure it’ll further get explored.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    But Gambit's STILL NOT IMPORTANT!

Lol, So what from this was used in books after it in a meaningful way? Apoc with family, Corps, dead Rockslide and Gorgon, and even Arrako plots are all in Limbo so far.
    Yeah you can’t really claim somethings in limbo if it’s been like two months. X-Men and Excalibur has directly picked up where XoS left off, New Mutants showed us Doug’s wedding celebration, and the rest of the books didn’t have much to do with the XoS plot to begin with.

Astonishing Member

Doug’s wedding was just weird. You have help to stop a demon invasion by marrying this random woman and now demon invasion is averted but he’s so wants to stay with random woman he meet two days ago... and let’s be honest, no one cares that rockslide and gorgon died, lol

Gala in June. Then books have only time till May. X of Swords didn`t give a fresh start but maybe Gala will.

Spectacular Member

I hope king in black is over by then...worst crossover ever :S I'd rather read cable than the marauders based on the current quality.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Doug’s wedding was just weird. You have help to stop a demon invasion by marrying this random woman and now demon invasion is averted but he’s so wants to stay with random woman he meet two days ago... and let’s be honest, no one cares that rockslide and gorgon died, lol
    I don't think it's about whether you cared if they died but more so the implication that death actually still can affect these mutants in new and unforseen ways. Something different than what they thought. Another change.

Just because every book didn't have a drastic cast or creative change doesn't mean things didn't get a "fresh start."

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The event that just ended? Books haven’t even finished their first post-XoS arcs yet, and I don’t think readers want the pre-XoS narratives of the books they were already reading to be completely rolled over. And I’m sure tons of x-books (at this point, maybe even non x-books) will use the new mappings of Otherworld.

In fact, in New Mutants #17, looks like Dani is taking a trip inside Otherworld to look for a missing mutant. And Rockslide’s situation was already addressed in X-Factor, where I’m sure it’ll further get explored.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah you can’t really claim somethings in limbo if it’s been like two months. X-Men and Excalibur has directly picked up where XoS left off, New Mutants showed us Doug’s wedding celebration, and the rest of the books didn’t have much to do with the XoS plot to begin with.
    Nanny and Wild Child in Hellions, too!
    Last edited by Psycwave; 02-17-2021 at 02:27 PM.