Default Best Heist in Batcomics

I was thinking about how there used to be lots of plots where villains were trying to steal things. Oh, plenty of killings, too, but there was a time when it was not unusual for a villain (even a named costumed one) to show up with the ultimate goal of theft. To want to enrich themselves.

So, I was wondering, does anyone have a favorite heist from the Batcomics. No matter why it was your favorite. As long as the ultimate goal was for the thief to become richer (as opposed to murder, psychological manipulation, power, etc.).

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oooh. Calendar Man. Forget the title. When he attacked different museums or exhibits every week with different outrageous costumes. The heist is just one page or panel, but I love his costumes and techs.

Selina's Big Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Selina's Big Score.
    My thoughts exactly.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oooh. Calendar Man. Forget the title. When he attacked different museums or exhibits every week with different outrageous costumes. The heist is just one page or panel, but I love his costumes and techs.
    That was another good one.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Catwoman #54 by Devin Grayson (yes, it’s the Balent series, but that volume has a few genuine gems for the “master thief” version for Catwoman.)

The whole catch is that she finds it too easy to steal, so she lets the museum keep on beefing up security each time she comes back for it!
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

A personal favorite would be...

The Batman Adventures #12