Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post Best/Favourite Male Avengers

Male Avengers Challenge-01.jpg

⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

Be sure to write or DM me your LEAST favorite character. At the end of each round, the heroes with the most vote will be eliminated.
    OR
    Kindly DM me for your vote in my username: LAWtoyoto 432

Come back Tuesday 02/16 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW A: Ant-Man, Black Knight, Black Panther, Captain America and Daredevil

ROW B: Docotr Strange, Falcon, Hank Pym, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Hawkeye

ROW C: Hercules, Human Torch, Iron Fist, Iron Man and Luke Cage

ROW D: Moon Knight, Namor, Quicksilver, Shang Chi, Spider-Man

ROW E: Thing, Thor, Vision, Winter Soldier, Wonder Man
    Attached Images Attached Images

Niffleheim

Let me get this straight - the thread is about favorite male avengers and you want DMs for the least favorite avengers to be sent but the avengers with the most votes will be eliminated. Right?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Let me get this straight - the thread is about favorite male avengers and you want DMs for the least favorite avengers to be sent but the avengers with the most votes will be eliminated. Right?
    All u need to do is vote the least Avengers out of the box. By doing so, drop down the comment or DM me in private message for your votes. The Avengers with the most votes will be eliminated until the final heroes standing will be consider the best Male Avengers.

Mighty Member

GHOST RIDER (ROBBIE REYES) HAS BEEN ELIMINATED ❌ ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

Be sure to write or DM me your LEAST favorite character. At the end of each round, the heroes with the most vote will be eliminated.
    OR

Come back Tuesday 02/16 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW B: Docotr Strange, Falcon, Hank Pym, Hawkeye

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post

⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

ROW B: Docotr Strange, Falcon, Hank Pym, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Hawkeye

There are quite a lot missing from this post. Of the top of my head, I can think of Us Agent. Living Lightning, Quasar, Rage, Swordsman, Starfox, War Machine, Gilgamesh, Sentry, Justice, Triathlon, etc...

Peace

Mighty Member

QUICKSILVER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED ❌ ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Come back Tuesday 02/18 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW B: Docotr Strange, Falcon, Hank Pym, Hawkeye

ROW D: Moon Knight, Namor, Shang Chi, Spider-Man

Mighty Member

HERCULES HAS BEEN ELIMINATED ❌ ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Come back Friday 02/18 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW B: Doctor Strange, Falcon, Hank Pym, Hawkeye

ROW C: Human Torch, Iron Fist, Iron Man and Luke Cage

Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 02-18-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Mighty Member

WINTER SOLDIER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED ❌ ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Note: You can also vote more than one character if you wants.For example, If you love Spider-Man, then don't vote for him. But if you hate Ghost rider, then write the vote to eliminate him out.

Come back Friday 02/20 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW C: Human Torch, Iron Fist, Iron Man and Luke Cage

ROW E: Thing, Thor, Vision, Wonder Man
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 02-20-2021 at 03:02 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    There are quite a lot missing from this post. Of the top of my head, I can think of Us Agent. Living Lightning, Quasar, Rage, Swordsman, Starfox, War Machine, Gilgamesh, Sentry, Justice, Triathlon, etc...

Peace
    Unfortunately, I can manage to fill up 25 members as the challenge cannot more than 25 characters.

Mighty Member

The thing is you can vote more than one " LEAST" characters is up to you. Even in different rounds, you can also vote the same couple if you want.

Amazing Member

Default Huh?

Here are my least favorites - though I'm not sure what you are trying to do here.

ROW A: Black Panther,
    ROW B: Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes),
    ROW C: Iron Fist
    ROW D: Moon Knight
    ROW E: Wonder Man[

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PinnyPed View Post
    Here are my least favorites - though I'm not sure what you are trying to do here.

ROW A: Black Panther,
    ROW B: Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes),
    ROW C: Iron Fist
    ROW D: Moon Knight
    ROW E: Wonder Man[
    You need to vote your least favourite character from the competition for the best ones. Like example, If you love Spider-Man, then don't vote for him. But if you hate Ghost rider, then vote him out.

Mighty Member

IRON FIST HAS BEEN ELIMINATED ❌ ⚠️ PLEASE WRITE CHARACTER NAMES YOU WANT ELIMINATED FROM THE COMPETITION POSTED BY THIS THREAD. ALL OTHER COMMENTS WILL ALSO BE COUNTED AS VOTES. ⚠️

OR

Note: You can also vote more than one character if you wants.

Example: If you like Captain America,please don't vote him. But if you hates Iron Man, write down his name on your votes to eliminated from the competition. Don't vote the character who already eliminated.

Come back Sunday 02/21 @ 6 AM EST to find out who is eliminated and who will advance to the next round and who will be sent home.

ROW C: Human Torch, Iron Man and Luke Cage

ROW E: Thing, Thor, Vision, Wonder Man

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

This is the first time I've seen character elimination being done like this in a forum. Usually, it's point-based isn't it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    This is the first time I've seen character elimination being done like this in a forum. Usually, it's point-based isn't it.
    I try something different, cannot?