All-New Member

Default Will Legion ever showup in MCU-EXEU?!

I loved that show I mean "Germaine!" but the whole ensemble was excellent! And sparked my interest in the MCU, so 🤞🏼

Quote Originally Posted by Javaxcore View Post
    I loved that show I mean "Germaine!" but the whole ensemble was excellent! And sparked my interest in the MCU, so ����
    Far as I can recall?

They said that the show sits in it's own universe.

Even if Marvel kicks off a functional multiverse?

The series had a built in out so that it could stand apart from it.

Well Hell, I need to see Lenny hook up with Starlord! Give Gamora a run for her money. And we know Lenny and Quill are dancers...

I don’t even think the show was part of the Fox universe, but never say never.

BANNED

No.

Legion should stay where it is. the show was never part of any Fox films. I am also very proud of the show for not casting Patrick Stewart or James Mcavoy to play Xavier in season 3.

We need more stand alone stories that helps the overal marvel universe. Legion was a very good addition to the xmen universe. Is its own mind bending world separate from anything we have seen but it gives the xmen universe even more real depth.

Additionally Noah Halwey seems like a very traditional screen writer and director,I don't think he will appreciate marvel just grabbing his series to merge into the MCU-EXEU just because???????
    Last edited by Castle; 02-17-2021 at 07:45 AM.