Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Especially with how easily Iron Man took down his first major body.
    Ultorn himself was taken down real easy. Luckily he had an army of androids. He was also beaten like 4 times in the final fight. Vision/Thor/IM blast him and Hulk comes in with an uppercut. Then he kills Pietro and Hulk jump in and chucks him out the javelin. Then Wanda Rips his heart out. Then he still has one body sneaking away and Vision after a nice conversation blasts it.

That movie has some greats parts and some horrible parts. Everything Vision I loved. The way Spader portrayed Ultron was great. It was the lips and crap that ruined it. Having him emote changed the way I looked at the character. All the emotional stuff with Ultron would have been terrifying if he didn't emote. Just a blank expression with that crap coming out. The way Spader played that character great imo. He felt like what he should be. This person bent on destroying humanity because of they're humanity. Yet doesnt realize how human he is. Mocking emotions while being emotional. The way he delivers the lines to the Twins when they switch sides. You can hear how desperate he is because they are his only friends. Also the worry in his voice when he tells Wanda she will die if she doesn't get out at the end. Spader brought some depth to Ultron. They just made some bad choices with the character and the story. Hope we get a Ultron 2.0. Bring Spader back but make him look comic accurate and give him a story arc(Mutiple projects not just one movie.). Everything with Hawkeye was great too imo. Loves him in AoU. The rest of the movie was whatever. Watched it two weeks ago. Some of that CGi looks rough now(Atleast on my tv). The action wasn't nearly as good as most other Avenger films. The opening scene one shot was kinda cool but alot of the rest was just ok. It's the worst Avenger movie imo but I like AoU. It's low middle tier in the MCU for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Ultorn himself was taken down real easy. Luckily he had an army of androids. He was also beaten like 4 times in the final fight. Vision/Thor/IM blast him and Hulk comes in with an uppercut. Then he kills Pietro and Hulk jump in and chucks him out the javelin. Then Wanda Rips his heart out. Then he still has one body sneaking away and Vision after a nice conversation blasts it.

That movie has some greats parts and some horrible parts. Everything Vision I loved. The way Spader portrayed Ultron was great. It was the lips and crap that ruined it. Having him emote changed the way I looked at the character. All the emotional stuff with Ultron would have been terrifying if he didn't emote. Just a blank expression with that crap coming out. The way Spader played that character great imo. He felt like what he should be. This person bent on destroying humanity because of they're humanity. Yet doesnt realize how human he is. Mocking emotions while being emotional. The way he delivers the lines to the Twins when they switch sides. You can hear how desperate he is because they are his only friends. Also the worry in his voice when he tells Wanda she will die if she doesn't get out at the end. Spader brought some depth to Ultron. They just made some bad choices with the character and the story. Hope we get a Ultron 2.0. Bring Spader back but make him look comic accurate and give him a story arc(Mutiple projects not just one movie.). Everything with Hawkeye was great too imo. Loves him in AoU. The rest of the movie was whatever. Watched it two weeks ago. Some of that CGi looks rough now(Atleast on my tv). The action wasn't nearly as good as most other Avenger films. The opening scene one shot was kinda cool but alot of the rest was just ok. It's the worst Avenger movie imo but I like AoU. It's low middle tier in the MCU for me.
    Coming off of Ultron in the Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon, I was just really underwhelmed by a lot of how they used him in the movie.

AoU, IM2 and IM3 all had the makings of a great movie. All the pieces were there yet somehow it never quite reached it's full potential. They feel like rough drafts of what could have been great movies.