Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Marvel’s may 2021 solicits are out, and I want to know....

Where the heck are the avengers titles?

Heroes Reborn. Literally the whole point of the event is temporarily replacing the Avengers line.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Heroes Reborn. Literally the whole point of the event is temporarily replacing the Avengers line.
    But Spencer's Spider-Man isn't effected?

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewFieldhouse View Post
    But Spencer's Spider-Man isn't effected?
    Spider-Man isn’t part of the Avengers line, editorially speaking.

Same reason Champions is still being published when it also has a Heroes Reborn story. Only Avengers, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Captain America, and Thor are suspended.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Same reason Champions is still being published when it also has a Heroes Reborn story. Only Avengers, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Captain America, and Thor are suspended.
    Ah, just like what happened in the comics publication back in 1996-1997 . All of those stopped production for that year long span of when Jim Lee and the Image guys took them over. Then the renumbering mess began that continues today. This year is the 25th anniversary of that event.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-18-2021 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Ah, just like what happened in the comics publication back in 1996-1997 . All of those stopped production for that year long span of when Jim Lee and the Image guys took them over. Then the renumbering mess began that continues today. This year is the 25th anniversary of that event.
    Is savage avengers suspended or cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Savage Avengers, Excalibur, X-Force, Eternals, and probably others that I'm not thinking of are also being skipped over.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

oh no all the bad avengers books are going to last even longer
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Sword is also missing for May.

I'm curious, is Heroes Reborn meant to be an event or is it just 'a thing that is happening?'
    They haven't really said it's the next big event and instead are going 'hey, it's this fun story, please pick it up'.
    Will it have any bearing on the Marvel Universe at large or is it just some mini they are throwing out there?

Either way, looks like a quiet month for me, no Iron Man, no Thor, No X-Force, No SWORD, No Excalibur and No Eternals.

I wonder when the next Venom creative team will be announced. With that title also missing, I'm starting to believe it may be either be Al Ewing or Jason Aaron.

Bold move of Marvel to put out four issues of Heroes Reborn in one month (and that's just the main mini) at $5 each. Even more so for a callback to an event most weren't that fond of to begin with.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    Sword is also missing for May.

I'm curious, is Heroes Reborn meant to be an event or is it just 'a thing that is happening?'
    They haven't really said it's the next big event and instead are going 'hey, it's this fun story, please pick it up'.
    Will it have any bearing on the Marvel Universe at large or is it just some mini they are throwing out there?

Either way, looks like a quiet month for me, no Iron Man, no Thor, No X-Force, No SWORD, No Excalibur and No Eternals.

I wonder when the next Venom creative team will be announced. With that title also missing, I'm starting to believe it may be either be Al Ewing or Jason Aaron.
    It's just another Aaronvengers arc inflated into an event.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Ah that's fair, good job I have no interest in it.
    I gave up on Jason Aaron's Avengers fairly quickly and with all the big stuff that seems to happen in it, I'm kinda glad. It looks exhausting to read

Getting a little fatigued by alternate, warped realities. Leaning towards a pass. I've already been through House of M and Age of Apocalypse.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    The Age of Apocalypse of the Avengers line LOL