Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New X-Men Team

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

It should be Scott, Jean and Jamie Madrox's duplicates until the quota has been filled.

Synch
    Serafina
    The new epic love triangle.
    Darwin

Just going to be a 4 person team for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Laura, Darwin synch,I just want the vault team to do somting after they comeback
    Ditto...and for your simply states reasoning! The only way it could be better would be if the 3 of them lead the new team.

Incredible Member

If their mission has gone well at least one of them will likely get a lot of votes. But at least one of the ten in the vote has to be included (most likely Polaris).

Incredible Member

Banshee and Polaris

Cyclops
    Jean
    Angel
    Quicksilver
    Storm
    Warpath
    Polaris

I'd like to see a team of heavy hitters that can just wreck s@$t..

Rogue
    Monet
    Colossus
    Storm
    Iceman
    Polaris
    Magik
    Wolverine (my preference is Laura)
    Bishop
    Havok

Plus Scott and Jean

And give them new modern looks and costumes (where everyone's wearing pants and no one is wearing underwear outside of them)

Gambit
    Rogue
    X-23

Neil Shaara
    Synch
    Lifeguard
    Blink
    Morph
    Mimic
    John Proudstar
    Chamber
    Hellion

Cyclops
    Marvel Woman
    Banshee
    Changeling
    Mimic
    Tempo
    El Aguila
    La Bandera
    Sabra
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Well Scott and Jean are a given. Polaris is very likely too as she was so far ahead in terms of the vote.

I like the concept of Isca so I would include her. I like the idea of her powers essentially controlling her as opposed to other way around. Aside from that I want people who haven't been X-Men before. I think Abyss 616 is underdeveloped and could yield great visuals. I think his powers might make him a little unstable. #VoteTempo has convinced me she should be used. Her backstory, what we know is pretty interesting and writing her powers would be challenging for Hickman. Mach 2 would be a student for Polaris, which is a role we have never seen her in which I which I would like. I was never crazy about Synch but given this roster I think it would be very interesting to add him in the mix, I also want a character who has been dead for a long time.

Last wish is Scarlet Witch. I really think she needs a real redemption story and it can only happen in the X-Men. The Avengers are constantly taking our toys we should be able to take theirs.

Incredible Member

I really don't see many people voting for the Scarlet Witch on Krakoa unless something pretty drastic happens in the next couple of months. I also wonder about the possibility of votes for any of the opposition XoS mutants, I'm making the assumption that they don't get to vote themselves, otherwise there'd be no Krakoan mutants on the team judging by the numbers. Synch is a great call and Tempo would be fun.

I've got to admit I'm very intrigued by how the whole campaigning and voting system is going to work, we've heard nothing about it yet. Polaris is an absolute certainty. We also don't know how many are going to be on the team either.

This has probably got me more interested than anything Hickman's come up with so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    I really don't see many people voting for the Scarlet Witch on Krakoa unless something pretty drastic happens in the next couple of months. I also wonder about the possibility of votes for any of the opposition XoS mutants, I'm making the assumption that they don't get to vote themselves, otherwise there'd be no Krakoan mutants on the team judging by the numbers. Synch is a great call and Tempo would be fun.

I've got to admit I'm very intrigued by how the whole campaigning and voting system is going to work, we've heard nothing about it yet. Polaris is an absolute certainty. We also don't know how many are going to be on the team either.

This has probably got me more interested than anything Hickman's come up with so far.

Oh I’d loooove to see Wanda on the main team.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    Well Scott and Jean are a given. Polaris is very likely too as she was so far ahead in terms of the vote.

I like the concept of Isca so I would include her. I like the idea of her powers essentially controlling her as opposed to other way around. Aside from that I want people who haven't been X-Men before. I think Abyss 616 is underdeveloped and could yield great visuals. I think his powers might make him a little unstable. #VoteTempo has convinced me she should be used. Her backstory, what we know is pretty interesting and writing her powers would be challenging for Hickman. Mach 2 would be a student for Polaris, which is a role we have never seen her in which I which I would like. I was never crazy about Synch but given this roster I think it would be very interesting to add him in the mix, I also want a character who has been dead for a long time.

Last wish is Scarlet Witch. I really think she needs a real redemption story and it can only happen in the X-Men. The Avengers are constantly taking our toys we should be able to take theirs.
    I'd love to see Wanda interact with Jean and Lorna, but at the same time, most of Wanda's story issues and baggage have come from when she was in the X-Side of the Marvel Universe. Plus with Wanda/Vision, I can't see Marvel really being interested in pushing Wanda to the X-Men right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    Cyclops
    Jean
    Angel
    Quicksilver
    Storm
    Warpath
    Polaris
    I really love how most of these characters come from the Silver Age. I've always wanted to see the O5 on a team with Lorna, Wanda, and Pietro (and maybe Alex too).

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Cyclops
    Marvel Woman
    Banshee
    Changeling
    Mimic
    Tempo
    El Aguila
    La Bandera
    Sabra
    Jean really needs to update her name to Marvel Woman. Even back during her X-Factor days, fans kept asking why Sue was upgraded to the Invisible Woman but Jean is still running around as Marvel Girl. It's even more incongruous since Bobby is younger than her but he goes by Iceman, not Iceboy.
    Last edited by whitecrown; 02-20-2021 at 10:57 PM.

Mighty Member

There will be maximum 8 members

1. Cyclops
    2. Jean Grey
    3. Iceman
    4. Polaris
    5. Havok
    6. Wolverine
    7. Magik
    8. Cypher

Storm cannot join because she's in the Quiet Council or else she should be in.