View Poll Results: If DCAU Bat-Rogues could have joined the Secret Society?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Joker

1 9.09%
  • Two-Face

1 9.09%
  • Penguin

1 9.09%
  • Poison Ivy

6 54.55%
  • Harley Quinn

1 9.09%
  • Ra's Al Ghul

2 18.18%
  • Riddler

5 45.45%
  • Scarecrow

6 54.55%
  • Mr. Freeze

2 18.18%
  • Catwoman

1 9.09%
  • Clayface

4 36.36%
  • Killer Croc

1 9.09%
  • Mad Hatter

1 9.09%
  • Bane

3 27.27%
  • Others

1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Incredible Member

Default If DCAU Bat-Rogues could have joined the Secret Society?

This is for all the DC Animated Universe crowd

Had that stupid Bat-Embargo never happened, which Batman Rogues from BTAS and TNBA would you have loved to see join Grodd's new Secret Society (or Legion of Doom) in the final season of "Justice League Unlimited"?
    Last edited by Multiverse; 02-18-2021 at 11:58 AM.

Riddler and Scarecrow are obvious ones.

I'm also partial to Mr. Freeze. I think he would have fit in well.

No Joker though. He tends to not play well with others.

I picked Scarecrow and Clayface as my two choices. I wonder what someone like Lex Or Grodd could have done with Crane's fear gas!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

BANNED

Scarecrow works in one or two stories. The guy relies more on his gimmick rather than having a good story function. Just take away his fear gas and give it to other villains (mad scientists, inventors for example) and the stories still work. By visuals, he is not the most frightening looking Batman's rouge. I find Two-Face, Clayface look more frightening than Scarecrow. Despite having fear gas, Scarecrow is not even the most feared villain / figure in Gotham. Joker is too crazy to be afraid of the guy. Bane owned the guy quite a few times due to willpower & leadership qualities among mercenaries. Penguin who has way more resources than Scarecrow is not afraid of him. Batman is already a brooding guy who has been through real traumas so he is never gonna be beaten by fear gas. Other criminals are afraid of Batman more than Scarecrow. The likes of Green Lantern would not even be affected by fear gas. I mean if Scarecrow joins the group, Lex would be like: "is the fear gas that all you have?". Scarecrow relies on a gimmick that ultimately ends up hurting his villain potential.

Joker knows Batman more than other rouges but kills his own thugs all the times.
    Mr.Freeze wouldnt be useful when Captain Cold clearly has better tech.
    Killer Croc is not a stronger brute than the likes of Solomon Grundy.
    Catwoman would not be involved in schemes that have Batman as a target.
    Riddler will always leave clues behind for Batman to solve.
    Two-Face would only make decisions that are beneficial to the group half of the times.
    Mad Hatter has mind controlling tech that can take on Doom Patrol but Grodd is already a telepath.
    An agile street fighter like Harley is outclassed by Deathstroke (healing factor, weaponary, tactical mind, etc...)

So it leaves to the Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, Penguin, Clayface, Poison Ivy to be chosen.

Ra's is the guy with most resources.
    Bane is the guy who can plan against Batman.
    Clayface & Ivy are metahumans with unique powers.
    Penguin has less resources than Ra's but is more Gotham based.
    Last edited by prepmaster; 02-24-2021 at 02:57 AM.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prepmaster View Post
    Scarecrow works in one or two stories. The guy relies more on his gimmick rather than having a good story function. Just take away his fear gas and give it to other villains (mad scientists, inventors for example) and the stories still work. By visuals, he is not the most frightening looking Batman's rouge. I find Two-Face, Clayface look more frightening than Scarecrow. Despite having fear gas, Scarecrow is not even the most feared villain / figure in Gotham. Joker is too crazy to be afraid of the guy. Bane owned the guy quite a few times due to willpower & leadership qualities among mercenaries. Penguin who has way more resources than Scarecrow is not afraid of him. Batman is already a brooding guy who has been through real traumas so he is never gonna be beaten by fear gas. The likes of Green Lantern would not even be affected by fear gas. I mean if Scarecrow joins the group, Lex would be like: "is the fear gas that all you have?".

Joker knows Batman more than other rouges but kills his own thugs all the times.
    Mr.Freeze wouldnt be useful when Captain Cold clearly has better tech.
    Killer Croc is not a stronger brute than the likes of Solomon Grundy.
    Catwoman would not be involved in schemes that have Batman as a target.
    Riddler will always leave clues behind for Batman to solve.
    Two-Face would only make decisions that are beneficial to the group half of the times.
    Mad Hatter has mind controlling tech that can take on Doom Patrol but Grodd is already a telepath.
    An agile street fighter like Harley is outclassed by Deathstroke (healing factor, weaponary, tactical mind, etc...)

So it leaves to the Ra's Al Ghul, Bane, Penguin, Clayface, Poison Ivy to be chosen.

Ra's is the guy with most resources.
    Bane is the guy who can plan against Batman.
    Clayface & Ivy are metahumans with unique powers.
    Penguin has less resources than Ra's but is more Gotham based.
    I kind of agree with this list. These characters actually bring something to the group that isn’t found amongst the other members.
    I’d add that Ras also adds centuries of knowledge as well as resources.