Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just want MJ to finally come out about the Mysterio thing.
    I mean she just work with Osborn would Peter flip he find out about Mysterio?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

With how on the nose that preview is about bringing resolution/closure to this whole thing, I really do hope Spencer can pull off a reasonably satisfying ending to this portion of the Kindred story before properly moving onto the next arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    With how on the nose that preview is about bringing resolution/closure to this whole thing, I really do hope Spencer can pull off a reasonably satisfying ending to this portion of the Kindred story before properly moving onto the next arc.
    As do I. Here is hoping.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

*sigh*.... I really miss 1990s Bagley. This Mark Bagley is fine, but his style looks more like Mike Deodato or something than his own traditional style I grew up with. Everything that made his art unique and dynamic has been refined to the point it’s gone. Reminds me of how fellow 1990s Spidey powerhouse JRJr has also lost his special touch.

what happened to that group therapy gathering where civilians close to superheroes would meet?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what happened to that group therapy gathering where civilians close to superheroes would meet?
    Another plot point that appears dropped by Spencer - I honestly forgot about it until you just brought it up.

Even if the plot comes back, I have no recollection of what was going on when it first started. You would think if she were going to seek therapy, she would go back to this group (or at least mention why she's not).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Another plot point that appears dropped by Spencer - I honestly forgot about it until you just brought it up.

Even if the plot comes back, I have no recollection of what was going on when it first started. You would think if she were going to seek therapy, she would go back to this group (or at least mention why she's not).
    I am really interested to see what happens in issue 60. I guarantee that if Spencer breaks Peter and MJ up I am finished. Why? I have better things to do in my scarce time then get angry over a comic book. I already canceled Disney Plus ( I have no interest in WandaVision), Islanders Hockey is in full swing and Yankee baseball is on the way I am already tired of the Kindred story. Why? It actually makes me think of OMD, because it goes on and on like a Soap Opera. No MJ and no hope of no more OMD ( especially when Doom of all people is getting married) means it might be time to jump off for good.

Quote Originally Posted by wleakr View Post
    Another plot point that appears dropped by Spencer - I honestly forgot about it until you just brought it up....
    Me too, it seems to be another abandoned thread. Maybe it'll return later, who knows?
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Admittedly it has been a while since that came up.

I guess MJ is too busy to attend meetings...?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Admittedly it has been a while since that came up.

I guess MJ is too busy to attend meetings...?
    She was out filming and then promoting her new movie, so that would make sense.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

So on bleeding cool.I know it about Harry and the OMD Harry.I wonder if this Mary Jane is the devil in hiding.I heard people here said she looks like the Ultimate verson

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I am really interested to see what happens in issue 60. I guarantee that if Spencer breaks Peter and MJ up I am finished. Why? I have better things to do in my scarce time then get angry over a comic book. I already canceled Disney Plus ( I have no interest in WandaVision), Islanders Hockey is in full swing and Yankee baseball is on the way I am already tired of the Kindred story. Why? It actually makes me think of OMD, because it goes on and on like a Soap Opera. No MJ and no hope of no more OMD ( especially when Doom of all people is getting married) means it might be time to jump off for good.
    I think you should get Disney plus for Wanda vision.Its great plus the other marvel shows

Fantastic Member

Maybe they combined sessions with Villians Anonymus from Superior Foes?

Astonishing Member

I got an advance copy and without spoiling it, all I can say is.... wow. The last page... wow. The mad lad Spencer is really going for it.