Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default The X-Man who needs to be on the Quiet Council is...

Wolverine!

No, seriously, there is no plausible way to justify this, but can you imagine how funny this would be?

Astonishing Member

It might be funny if he would take (or act like taking) the job very seriously and constantly brings in outlines for new proper laws and their respective sections and sub-sections, aswell as all the other boring paper work that heads of states have to sign of and be aware of.

All so he can annoy the hell out of the villanous or too proud parts of the Council for his own amusement.

The guy is over 200 years old and has likely seen the old empires crumble and the modern nation state forming. I wouldn't be suprised if he actualy knows the canadian tax code by memory, but only so he could tell the tax office where to stick it and be in the right with it.

I honestly feel like it would be a wasted vote. I don't think Wolvderine would allow for any real thought and would be just an instinctual vote. I'm not saying wolverine isn't intelligent but based on him i think his votes would be more instinctual and thats not really a great thing to have on a council.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    It might be funny if he would take (or act like taking) the job very seriously and constantly brings in outlines for new proper laws and their respective sections and sub-sections, aswell as all the other boring paper work that heads of states have to sign of and be aware of.

All so he can annoy the hell out of the villanous or too proud parts of the Council for his own amusement.

The guy is over 200 years old and has likely seen the old empires crumble and the modern nation state forming. I wouldn't be suprised if he actualy knows the canadian tax code by memory, but only so he could tell the tax office where to stick it and be in the right with it.
    That would be quite funny, almost as much as if Sunspot was in the Council. Just imagine Roberto and Sinister and their giant egos in the same room, they would either be enemies or a weird bromance would form.

Tad Carter. A mutant that predates X-Men from Amazing Adult Fantasy.

CF02457D-AF0E-4EDE-86A5-FBCE87C91B71.jpg

217EF2D5-F4F6-41DC-BEFE-3B6651678396.jpg
    Last edited by danielsan52; 02-15-2021 at 06:32 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Not really there is Wolverine the cold efficient killer who use intellect to kill but Marvel prefers "rawr wolverine smash" jump into a situation like he is an idiot and have him get hurt to show off his healing factor. As someone mention, he is nearly 200 years old , he has worked in most forms of military and paramilitary operations, and this point he has also been the leader of X-men as well. He is gruff and crude but shouldn't be a bad choice for the council.

If we are being real Wolverine is a better leader than Xavier and Magneto because Wolverine is one who was clearly saying not to let the bad guys on the island. I mean not allowing Sinister, Apoccy, Selene and Mystique seems like a good idea we can already see that move is bitting the X-men/Krakoa in the butt.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 02-14-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    Wolverine!

No, seriously, there is no plausible way to justify this, but can you imagine how funny this would be?
    Witch one ?

Logan dosent care and would just do what he wanted
    Laura would be very analytical and try to plan ahead more.
    Jonathan eats the chair and table
    Gabby launches a revolution
    Daken gets kicked off within 20 minutes

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Tad Carter. Marvel’s first mutant that predates X-Men.

This! I'd love for Tad to come back but only John Byrne remembers him apparently.

archangel is the guy

Wolverine basically is, like it or not, the best liaison to the rest of the world’s superhuman and spy community by virtue of his relationships with other superheroes (has been a member of the Avengers and Fantastic Four) and Nick Fury and some of the other higher ups at SHIELD. Which I think could be an important perspective to have up there on the Quiet Council.

Having said that, I agree with others that his temperament might be poorly suited to a seat on the Council. So maybe best to look at other X-men who have been Avengers to fill this type of a role. Rogue or even OG Cable have also done stints as Avengers on the Unity Squad. Beast has been an Avenger too, but I’d hardly recommend him in his current state. The guy is one bad day away from becoming Dark Beast at this point.

BANNED

Wolverine is a insubordinate character who doesn't like being under authority therefore it is unlikely he will ever join the Council to listen to others.

True. But he’s been in leadership positions before. And if the Council is less interested in groupthink than it is outspoken and experienced leaders, then I can see a case for him.

BANNED

it's dani moonstar

I dont think Wolverine would be a good choice at all. Its not a rule that fits him

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Tad Carter. Marvel’s first mutant that predates X-Men.

Namor is the first mutant

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    it's dani moonstar
    yeah she'd be a much better option. The younger generation dont really have representation

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    True. But he’s been in leadership positions before. And if the Council is less interested in groupthink than it is outspoken and experienced leaders, then I can see a case for him.
    he's worked in smaller strike forces like X-Force but he never fit the role of overall leader of the X-men as they tried to push him post Schism/AvX. It was an odd fit and one of the worst times for the line and the character IMO. He's already leading X-Force. I dont feel he needs another power position
    Last edited by Havok83; 02-15-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    Wolverine!

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Wolverine basically is, like it or not, the best liaison to the rest of the world’s superhuman and spy community by virtue of his relationships with other superheroes (has been a member of the Avengers and Fantastic Four) and Nick Fury and some of the other higher ups at SHIELD. Which I think could be an important perspective to have up there on the Quiet Council.

Having said that, I agree with others that his temperament might be poorly suited to a seat on the Council. So maybe best to look at other X-men who have been Avengers to fill this type of a role. Rogue or even OG Cable have also done stints as Avengers on the Unity Squad. Beast has been an Avenger too, but I’d hardly recommend him in his current state. The guy is one bad day away from becoming Dark Beast at this point.

Bad enough Kurt has to sit opposite his mad mother, don’t make him have to put up with his mad best friend too!