Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

So the King Tut in Year of The Villain seems to be an actual Egyptian and owns an Ancient Egypt-themed restaurant called Scarab. He only appeared as a cameo in King's story before this when Batman and Catwoman spent the night fighting 60s villains and I think he was white then. I skipped the Year of Once Again It's About Villains so I only found out about this now. The writer is Mark Russell.

Astonishing Member

The Stag
    Batman Annual (vol. 3) #1
    (January 2017) The Stag is a mysterious woman adorned in black and yellow, a black horned headdress and a white mask. Not much is known about her currently. She is first seen invading the apartment of Barry O'Neill and killing him with a stab to the forehead.

The Haunter
    Batman Annual (vol. 3) #1
    (January 2017) Real name unknown, the Haunter is a malnourished woman with orange hair. She has the ability to kill anyone whose DNA she comes in contact with, causing them to dissipate into black smoke. She is hinted to be already known to Batman and to be on good terms with the rest of Batman's villains in Arkham. She escapes from Arkham and assists the Scarecrow in a plan to release fear gas in Gotham on Christmas Eve, but both are paralyzed with the gas and recaptured by Batman.

Doctor Aesop
    Detective Comics #846
    (September 2008) Doctor Aesop is a criminal who commits crimes based on Aesop's Fables. He is an old man who carries a cane, which he wields as a deadly weapon. He keeps a menagerie of dangerous animals, which represent some of the fables he seems to cherish. Doctor Aesop was seemingly killed, but recovered from his wounds and later resurfaced in Gotham City Sirens #9.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    So the King Tut in Year of The Villain seems to be an actual Egyptian and owns an Ancient Egypt-themed restaurant called Scarab. He only appeared as a cameo in King's story before this when Batman and Catwoman spent the night fighting 60s villains and I think he was white then. I skipped the Year of Once Again It's About Villains so I only found out about this now. The writer is Mark Russell.
    I remember this being a real solid comic.
    Reminded me of Superior Foes of Spider-Man.
    Would love to see more of these sort of stories.

I'd like to see the Tally Man again. I love his aesthetic

Astonishing Member

Batman #206
    (November 1968)

The Planner [E. G. Never] (villain)
    The Cat-Crook (villain)
    A. N. Tenna (repairman)

Astonishing Member

Chancer

of

The Misfits

Batman: Shadow of the Bat #7