Default Spider-Man May 2021 Solicits

Astonishing Member

As someone who still hates Spencer's run, I'm really glad that he's finally doing a tablet storyline.

It was obvious that they were going to make Peter, Hyperion's Best Friend, but it's still weird to actually see.

Peter and Miles teaming up again Nice hopefully something good comes out of this. although Peter should reprimand Miles for getting himself cloned
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

So based on the cover for issue 66, am I right to get my hopes up for the return of the classic costume?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Mercury View Post
    So based on the cover for issue 66, am I right to get my hopes up for the return of the classic costume?
    At least for the cover if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Mercury View Post
    hasnt even left yet
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Thoughts:

- The Sinister Syndicate finally return for Boomerang. Will Spidey's new suit make up the difference this time around? There's also Tombstone and Madame Masque to worry about.

- Lucky for trade-readers that you probably won't even realize King's Ransom was a one-shot instead of a regular issue (unless you read the back of the trade).

- Peter's been "picking up the pieces" for a while now...

- Sounds like there's finally going to be a reckoning for Felicia's crimes from the one moral person whose opinion would actually matter to her (other than, I guess, her mother).

- Peter and Miles team-up to fight off some clones? It's neat to see Ahmed using Peter more but I can't help but think it's mostly going to be Peter complaining about clones .

- I'm not sure Woo Chul Lee got the memo about Silk's hair getting longer, unless that just stays with Miyazawa. Not sure what to say about Saya Ishii other than her butt is pretty prominently displayed on that cover. Also, the "classic Spider-Man villain" after Silk is male, so I guess that narrows it down...

- Is that MJ on the cover of Spider's Shadow?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- The Sinister Syndicate finally return for Boomerang. Will Spidey's new suit make up the difference this time around? There's also Tombstone and Madame Masque to worry about.

- Lucky for trade-readers that you probably won't even realize King's Ransom was a one-shot instead of a regular issue (unless you read the back of the trade).

- Peter's been "picking up the pieces" for a while now...

- Sounds like there's finally going to be a reckoning for Felicia's crimes from the one moral person whose opinion would actually matter to her (other than, I guess, her mother).

- Peter and Miles team-up to fight off some clones? It's neat to see Ahmed using Peter more but I can't help but think it's mostly going to be Peter complaining about clones .

- I'm not sure Woo Chul Lee got the memo about Silk's hair getting longer, unless that just stays with Miyazawa. Not sure what to say about Saya Ishii other than her butt is pretty prominently displayed on that cover. Also, the "classic Spider-Man villain" after Silk is male, so I guess that narrows it down...

- Is that MJ on the cover of Spider's Shadow?
    Spider-Man vs. Madame Masque should be interesting. As for Felicia finally facing a reckoning for her past crimes in the dreaded (and dreadful) "Queenpin" era, well, I suppose it had to happen, sooner or later. The Spider-Men (Peter and Miles) fighting Spider-Clones should at least be entertaining, and I'm hoping the Scarlet Spiders (Ben Reilly and Kaine Parker) make an appearance or even just get referenced, too. That cover for Spider's Shadow definitely bodes ill, though, if that really is Mary Jane on the cover clutching that knife for dear life.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Spider-Man vs. Madame Masque should be interesting. As for Felicia finally facing a reckoning for her past crimes in the dreaded (and dreadful) "Queenpin" era, well, I suppose it had to happen, sooner or later. The Spider-Men (Peter and Miles) fighting Spider-Clones should at least be entertaining, and I'm hoping the Scarlet Spiders (Ben Reilly and Kaine Parker) make an appearance or even just get referenced, too. That cover for Spider's Shadow definitely bodes ill, though, if that really is Mary Jane on the cover clutching that knife for dear life.
    I was referring to all the Superhero thefts she's been committing as part of Black Fox's plan.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was referring to all the Superhero thefts she's been committing as part of Black Fox's plan.
    Oh, makes more sense, then.
    The spider is always on the hunt.