Default Wolverine #10 eXclusive preview

BANNED

Ok this looks too good to be true heh

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Adam Kubert is an absolute monster. Both he and his brother Andy have managed to improve upon their own craft and be better artists than they were in the 90s. I think so many peaked in the 90s and never quite managed to recapture the magic (Romita Jr, Bagley...)

This looks good.

Man, I love all the merc characters in the X-men books. Would love to see another mini like Deadpool’s Circle Chase back in the 90s, but bigger in scope, where all the former Team X/Weapon X characters come out of the woodwork for something (Maverick, Silver Fox, Mystique, Garrison Kane, Deadpool, etc.) and you’ve got Logan and Cable stuck in the middle battling former colleagues.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Adam Kubert is an absolute monster. Both he and his brother Andy have managed to improve upon their own craft and be better artists than they were in the 90s. I think so many peaked in the 90s and never quite managed to recapture the magic (Romita Jr, Bagley...)
    So true! They never get enough credit. Andy's run on adjective-less X-Men was so solid, but he never got the respect or any kind of creative input as far as I know. He was such a trooper.

And both him and Adam's work translate very well to modern inking/coloring techniques. The same cannot be said for most of his peers.