Default Tag team matchup- 2nd and 11th doctors vs The Undertaker and Batman

So this one is all over the place, but as whovian,wrestling,and DC comics fan I feel it would be interesting to see. So there are some things that go along with this.

2nd Doctor- is in his prime, probably from around the time he met Jamie. Towards the beginning of his run. No Screwdriver.
    11th Doctor - this takes place from his time on Trenzalore, he's not in his advanced age but he's from that part of his time stream. He does have a screwdriver, however it is malfunctioning.

Undertaker- this representation is based off the character he portrayed, not mark calloway so he has some para normal powers along with his strength and dexterity.

Batman- this Batman is Ben Afflecks Batman from BvS.

They have 1 hour of prep time,battle takes place on the outskirts of Gotham

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not too sure what the hell taker could do with prep. Bat-fleck wasn't too much of a prepper when compared to other bats out there.

not very familiar with the second doctor but 11 can do some insane **** with prep.

i'd give it to the doctors on this one.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

The big issue of course is that an hour of prep for the doctor is, effectively, a billion years or whatever. The 2nd doctor still existed in the period of time where the Doctor was fiendishly anti-weapon, OTOH, they are all technically the same guy. Doctors for the win with prep, just like you'd expect.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not too sure what the hell taker could do with prep. Bat-fleck wasn't too much of a prepper when compared to other bats out there.

not very familiar with the second doctor but 11 can do some insane **** with prep.

i'd give it to the doctors on this one.
    I've seen all of the 2nd Doctor episodes. Without directly using the TARDIS, I'm not sure how effective he would be since this was still in the days when thery wanted the Dovtor to resolve things through his wits, not just whip out some super tech. The 11th Doctor is another story.

I cannot imagine he could not come up with stuff to neutralize all of the Undertaker's abilities given prep. Sure, the Undertaker can throw lightning bolts, teleport, shrug off damage almost immediately (if Paul Bearer is there with the Urn) but compared to the Doctor, that's just another easy opponent.

I don't see Affleck Batman as even a factor though neither is the 2nd Doctor.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    The big issue of course is that an hour of prep for the doctor is, effectively, a billion years or whatever. The 2nd doctor still existed in the period of time where the Doctor was fiendishly anti-weapon, OTOH, they are all technically the same guy. Doctors for the win with prep, just like you'd expect.
    Since the OIP specified one hour of prep, I assume that's one hour from the Doctor's point of view, so he doesn't get infinite prep.

But, really, what difference does it make? With one hour of prep, he should be able to neutralize the Undertaker's powers. Lightning? Teleportation including extra-dimensional to Hell? I'm sure he can build stuff to protect himself. He probably hands Batman a small box and says, "Put this on your utility belt. You're covered".
    Power with Girl is better.