Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From the design she has to be Cavill Supes' cousin.
    I guess, don’t know why you’d go with Cavill’s s-shield otherwise. Wish they’d just hurry up and clarify Cavill’s status, do they want to work with him again or not? This constant is he still part of the DCEU or not is exhausting. Although she’s said to be a member of Keaton Bat’s world so it’s not a sure thing that she’s related to Cavill.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm interested in the top portion of the chest being so red.
    looks like what she wore bronze age maybe she'll have a headband?

anyway i take them recasting Superman for the Coates/JJ reboot to mean Cavill is not coming back. Best we'll get are mentions in the other movies that still take place in the dceu. Apparently Bloodsport fkked him up. So yeah lets just assume he's just gonna be in the hospital indefinitely.
    Last edited by OpaqueGiraffe17; 06-18-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The material is kind of the same but you could write that off as just a movie aesthetic.
    Not just the material, it has the same kryptonian writing on the \S/ like Cavill's suit in BvS/JL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I guess, don’t know why you’d go with Cavill’s s-shield otherwise. Wish they’d just hurry up and clarify Cavill’s status, do they want to work with him again or not? This constant is he still part of the DCEU or not is exhausting.
    He was rumored to be in the casting grid for the movie months ago. We'll see if he'll end up filming his scenes or not.

Although she’s said to be a member of Keaton Bat’s world so it’s not a sure thing that she’s related to Cavill.
    It's not official yet.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-18-2021 at 10:03 AM.

From the design she has to be Cavill Supes' cousin.
    I don’t know, given her haircut that she posted and the look I could see her being the daughter of Superman

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I don’t know, given her haircut that she posted and the look I could see her being the daughter of Superman

I saw Ezra sporting long dark hair the past week. It's not like haircuts are going to match the comics' in these adaptations.

And, I can't see Cavill's SM having a 20-something daughter out of nowhere. lol.

It's since 2018 that WB is developing a Supergirl movie featuring Kara. I'm sure it's going to be her.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-19-2021 at 09:06 AM.

I saw Ezra sporting long dark hair the past week. It's not like haircuts are going to match the comics' in these adaptation.

And, I can't see Cavill's SM having a 20-something daughter out of nowhere. lol.

It's since 2018 that WB is developing a Supergirl movie featuring Kara. I'm sure it's going to be her.
    Purely a guess on my part, I’m just making assumptions at this point and won’t truly know until we see more. I’m just thinking it’s a possibility because of the whole multiverse angle the Flash film has and the return of Michael Keaton.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Purely a guess on my part, I’m just making assumptions at this point and won’t truly know until we see more. I’m just thinking it’s a possibility because of the whole multiverse angle the Flash film has and the return of Michael Keaton.
    But if she was from Keaton's universe or another one, her logo wouldn't be looking different from Cavill's?

But if she was from Keaton's universe or another one, her logo wouldn't be looking different from Cavill's?
    Honestly I don’t know, the DCEU is so screwy right now it could be something we didn’t even think of. But you are right it’s pretty similar to Cavill’s so you are probably closer to the right answer then I am.

I mean the JSA are making their first appearances in the black Adam movie and supposedly Michael Keaton might stick around and train batgirl and or Terry McGinnis if rumors turn out true.
    Last edited by sifighter; 06-19-2021 at 09:24 AM.
    Words to live by.

I have a feeling she's not Kara.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I'd be fine if she isn't Kara and more of a Powergirl-esque with her being thrust out of her own world. But the costume looks great.

Honestly I don’t know, the DCEU is so screwy right now it could be something we didn’t even think of. But you are right it’s pretty similar to Cavill’s so you are probably closer to the right answer then I am.

I mean the JSA are making their first appearances in the black Adam movie and supposedly Michael Keaton might stick around and train batgirl and or Terry McGinnis if rumors turn out true.
    The multiverse and bringing characters from other "timelines" could end up unnecessary messy for their cinematic universe. The simpler, the better.

Btw, Sasha is currently on set, they are filming scenes set in Central City:

I still think she's playing some version of Kara, albeit maybe with some of Powergirl's origins added on. These things are never just like the comics after all.

The multiverse and bringing characters from other "timelines" could end up unnecessary messy for their cinematic universe. The simpler, the better.

Btw, Sasha is currently on set, they are filming scenes set in Central City:

Hmmm interesting, she definitely has a cape as part of the look, but that particular filming bit has her not wearing it. Maybe because they'll add a CGI flapping cape for that scene I guess?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I think it's obvious she's a version from another universe. Whether it's Kara, another universe's Superman's daughter, or some kind of Earth 11 situation.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    I think it's obvious she's a version from another universe. Whether it's Kara, another universe's Superman's daughter, or some kind of Earth 11 situation.
    Hmmm maybe gender-swapped Superman yeah. the costume is very... "female Superman"