Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Cir-El finally receiving a live-action incarnation would be so epic. I hope they go in that direction.
    I was hoping she'd pop up in Superman and Lois but this works too.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Either option works for me. Her being a late edition "sister" to the boys would be sweet.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

She actually is more likely to show up on S&L simply because of her backstory. She makes more sense as one of their characters.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    She actually is more likely to show up on S&L simply because of her backstory. She makes more sense as one of their characters.
    That's where it get's WORSE!!! Like I mentioned before... Mia is Hispanic. Cir-El's Kryptonian DNA came from Superman, but her Human DNA was leftover pieces of Mia. So while she resembled Superman in many ways... Lois took one look at her and went "Who's your mother?" 'cause it's obviously NOT Lois.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    It would probably be less convoluted to say she’s an actual descendant of Clark, or another cousin or whatever, because yeah that’s insanely convoluted and I can’t see them going with that origin.
    Simplifying it to a STAR Labs experiment with Kryptonian DNA would work nicely I think. Just say Mia was a Human who decided she was willing to let them do an experiment with grafting Kryptonian DNA into her and call it good. It keeps the main part of the origin(that's she's a Human with implanted Kryptonian DNA), while dumping the weird stuff. OOOH! Cir-El did actually meet Kon-El in one of the stories too!

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    https://twitter.com/heroichollywood/...823481346?s=21
    https://twitter.com/dragon_316_ca/st...461599232?s=21

Not really proof of anything, but given they haven’t specified if she’s playing “Kara” or not, I thought this was worth sharing.
    Am I the only one seeing her hair just being hung on the left? I'm not sure she's actually got short hair in the pic.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    That's where it get's WORSE!!! Like I mentioned before... Mia is Hispanic. Cir-El's Kryptonian DNA came from Superman, but her Human DNA was leftover pieces of Mia. So while she resembled Superman in many ways... Lois took one look at her and went "Who's your mother?" 'cause it's obviously NOT Lois.
    Cir-El on the show could just be like the new Luthor on that show - from a parallel Earth where Clark and Lois did not get together. Would really simplify it and work with the mythos and themes the show's already established.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Cir-El on the show could just be like the new Luthor on that show - from a parallel Earth where Clark and Lois did not get together. Would really simplify it and work with the mythos and themes the show's already established.
    Yeah that could work. Heh, maybe in that universe things went very differently and people live in different places?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Simplifying it to a STAR Labs experiment with Kryptonian DNA would work nicely I think. Just say Mia was a Human who decided she was willing to let them do an experiment with grafting Kryptonian DNA into her and call it good. It keeps the main part of the origin(that's she's a Human with implanted Kryptonian DNA), while dumping the weird stuff. OOOH! Cir-El did actually meet Kon-El in one of the stories too!
    she could just be another character who was experimented on or recieves powers. Like the woman who hangs out with Morgan edge, Subject 11, or Tag.

she could just be another character who was experimented on or recieves powers. Like the woman who hangs out with Morgan edge, Subject 11, or Tag.
    Yeah that'd probably work just fine if they work in the dual identity thing.
    Last edited by marhawkman; 05-24-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    I'm interested in the top portion of the chest being so red.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm interested in the top portion of the chest being so red.
    I’m guessing it’s just their design for the costume, to differentiate her from Benoist since that already used the classic/Rebirth look. Of course some people are going wild and saying she’s playing Clark’s daughter on another world or whatever.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From the design she has to be Cavill Supes' cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    The material is kind of the same but you could write that off as just a movie aesthetic.

that is some VERY meticulous detail work. It adds a certain texture to the S logo that I'm wondering what the purpose is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yes, "cousin" sounds like a good cover story.