Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

So here's my guess as to what the plot is. Superman doesn't exist in the Keaton verse. But the ship in the arctic does. So they go there and find her and she becomes that world's Supergirl.
    Assassinate Putin!

Is that her kneeling? Is she supposed to be like Flashpoint Superman?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hadn't thought of that. That's a good point. Sounds like.
    Assassinate Putin!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Well, the original script was an adaptation of Flashpoint. They swapped Tomas Wayne BM with Keaton's, the alternate timeline with an alternate Earth... I will not be surprised if Supergirl fits partly the SM role from Flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Don't worry about it. You're likely not wrong that similarities with this dceu costume and some of the recent future state costume designs (for more than one character) isn't a coincidence per se. But i don't think similar aethetics gives us anything concrete on who Sasha Calle is playing. When Captain America: Winter Solider came out, they gave Nick Fury Jr Steve's movie costume.
    Isn't that costume one previously worn by Steve Rogers when Bucky was Captain America?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Doesn't mean they're going to use all of them though, and none of the old shows or movies are Earth-11 (and the Helen Slater movie bombed so they're not using that) so I still think safe money is her being Supergirl from Keaton's Earth - probably the same Earth where Reeve was Superman before he died and ignoring the Slater film.
    Didn't stop them from casting Slater as Kara's adoptive mother in the Supergirl TV show.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Well, the original script was an adaptation of Flashpoint. They swapped Tomas Wayne BM with Keaton's, the alternate timeline with an alternate Earth... I will not be surprised if Supergirl fits partly the SM role from Flashpoint.
    So I guess the question is who is replacing Cyborg.

BANNED

So...it seems that Keaton exists in a universe where there is no Superman

That’s my guess. On Keaton’s world she was captured and imprisoned by the military.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

That would totally make sense. It looks like they find Supergirl similarly to how they found Flashpoint Superman.

I wonder who the “spoiler” person is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    That’s my guess. On Keaton’s world she was captured and imprisoned by the military.
    Yeah in two of those pics she looks like she's not wearing her supersuit.. more like some sort of hospital gown?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I wonder who the “spoiler” person is.
    Grant Gustin? idk

I'd like that Superman is around if Supergirl has to be involved, instead of getting her introduction tied just to Flash and Bat-Keaton.

Ultimate Member

Grant Gustin? idk

I'd like that Superman is around if Supergirl has to be involved, instead of getting her introduction tied just to Flash and Bat-Keaton.
    I hope she has some connection to Superman

Astonishing Member

Mark my words: she comes from the Donnerverse and she is the daughter of Reeve Superman.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021

Quote Originally Posted by Myskin View Post
    Mark my words: she comes from the Donnerverse and she is the daughter of Reeve Superman.
    So Crisis reset the universe and gave Superman a daughter?

Although if Keaton's Batman is in this, wouldn't this be the Keatonverse? The fact that it's a world without Superman would probably explain why they experiment on her like that.

Astonishing Member

So Crisis reset the universe and gave Superman a daughter?

Although if Keaton's Batman is in this, wouldn't this be the Keatonverse? The fact that it's a world without Superman would probably explain why they experiment on her like that.
    Sorry, I can't understand what you are talking about.
    I am simply saying that, if only it had been possible, they would have used Reeve himself. Since they can't, and they can't (or don't want to) use Cavill, they are creating a Superdaughter just to reference Superman '78.
    Educational town, Rolemodel city and Moralofthestory land are the places where good comics go to die.

DC writers and editors looked up and shouted "Save us!"
    And Alan Moore looked down and whispered "No."

I'm kinda surprised Snyder didn't want Superman to watch Lois and Bruce conceive their love child. All the while singing the "Na na na na na na Batman!" theme song - Robotman, 03/06/2021