Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Because they seem mostly comparable in power.
    a) My problem wasn’t really with your initial strength comparison. It was just that it thereafter became actually about post-Crisis Supes, and then...
    b) PC Supes came into it, and he is very definitely NOT comparable in power.

I think Pre-Crisis Superman did not enter the discussion, I think choptop meant Post-Crisis when he said "PC".

Because Pre-Crisis Superman would not be "comprable" to Cell, but "lightyears beyond".

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yeah, I assumed Choptop meant Post Crisis.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Fair enough. Just checkin’.

All-New Member

Trunks slaughters.

Dragonball level characters were able to blow up the moon. Piccolo did it in the saiyan saga. I totally believe it when Vegeta says he can blow up the earth.

That being said, I don't really believe Cell's explosion would have blown up the solar system. I say that because when he DID blow up, only King Kai's planet was affected. A solar system destroying blast would have leveled the planet, SnakeWay, King Yemma's palace, Hell, etc.

As for the topic, Trunks casually wrecks Injustice Supes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Blaize View Post
    Dragonball level characters were able to blow up the moon. Piccolo did it in the saiyan saga. I totally believe it when Vegeta says he can blow up the earth.

That being said, I don't really believe Cell's explosion would have blown up the solar system. I say that because when he DID blow up, only King Kai's planet was affected. A solar system destroying blast would have leveled the planet, SnakeWay, King Yemma's palace, Hell, etc.

Correction: Cell never claimed his self-destruct would destroy the solar system, he was referring to his fully-powered Kamehameha after he resurrected and gained a Zenkai Boost that pushed him into gaining his own version of Super Saiyan 2.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Ya Vegeta can probably blow up the Earth but can he do it in one hit? I don't think so he would probably have to do multiple attacks to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Correction: Cell never claimed his self-destruct would destroy the solar system, he was referring to his fully-powered Kamehameha after he resurrected and gained a Zenkai Boost that pushed him into gaining his own version of Super Saiyan 2.
    I swear it was his self destruct but maybe that was a dub thing. It's been awhile since I watched that fight.

And in that case, it definitely wasn't solar system busting because...well, Gohan overpowered it. So shouldn't that mean that Gohan's blast would destroy the solar system?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Ya Vegeta can probably blow up the Earth but can he do it in one hit? I don't think so he would probably have to do multiple attacks to do it.
    Again, weaker characters were able to blow up the moon with no issue whatsoever. I seriously don't doubt that Vegeta could bust the planet in a single shot at that point.

I swear it was his self destruct but maybe that was a dub thing. It's been awhile since I watched that fight.

And in that case, it definitely wasn't solar system busting because...well, Gohan overpowered it. So shouldn't that mean that Gohan's blast would destroy the solar system?

Again, weaker characters were able to blow up the moon with no issue whatsoever. I seriously don't doubt that Vegeta could bust the planet in a single shot at that point.
    Maybe but the Earth is bigger than the moon so I wouldn't go on face value for this one I'm sure he can do it but probably not in one shot.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Vegeta at that point, semi-perfect/perfect Cell time, thus after ROST, would be able to trivially one shot a planet. Frieza could do it in base form, long before the Namek saga. Vegeta, by the time they finished on Namek, was stronger than 2nd form Frieza at the least. And between there and Perfect Cell, Vegeta is at the very least a hundred or more times more powerful: Super Saiyan is 50x all by itself, and just being Saiyan + ROST training on top of that, he's at least double pre-transformation.

So yeah, trivially, casually planet busting for Vegeta by then, even without anime filler.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

For what its worth, the Earth is approximately 80 times the size of the moon and Vegeta was introduced being more than 80 times stronger than Roshi (who blew up the moon using a technique that approximately doubled his power level output by concentrating his power into one point), and was around 40 times stronger than a Piccolo (who casually blew up the moon with a regular ki-blast). The full out attack that he claimed would oneshot the planet (because he was forcing Goku to have to block it straight up instead of trying to dodge it) was able to concentrate his power well enough that it was able to match the concentrated-to-approximately-double-output of a Kaiou-KenX3 Goku who would have had a base power that was around 60 times as much as the casually-moon-busting Piccolo.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Vegeta at that point, semi-perfect/perfect Cell time, thus after ROST, would be able to trivially one shot a planet. Frieza could do it in base form, long before the Namek saga. Vegeta, by the time they finished on Namek, was stronger than 2nd form Frieza at the least. And between there and Perfect Cell, Vegeta is at the very least a hundred or more times more powerful: Super Saiyan is 50x all by itself, and just being Saiyan + ROST training on top of that, he's at least double pre-transformation.

So yeah, trivially, casually planet busting for Vegeta by then, even without anime filler.
    I was talking about saiyan saga vegata.