Amazing Member

Default Dark Knights Metal HC out of print??

Was finally going to get all these Snyder books that happened after his run including Dark Knights Metal? What's the deal, is this HC out of print now? On amazon it looks like it may have sequel coming out or something Dark Knights: Death Metal? DC very rarely stops printing their hardcovers, so why this one?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight85 View Post
    Was finally going to get all these Snyder books that happened after his run including Dark Knights Metal? What's the deal, is this HC out of print now? On amazon it looks like it may have sequel coming out or something Dark Knights: Death Metal? DC very rarely stops printing their hardcovers, so why this one?
    Small HC that reprint the content of a TPB or the Deluxe HC are quickly out of print and rarely reprinted.
    The ones that stay in print are the big Omnibus HC.
    Last edited by jb681131; 02-21-2021 at 05:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The ones that keep in circulation are the super popular one like Killing Joke right?
    I remember out of the three Batman and Robin HC by Morrison of the 2009-2011 era, one volume is out of print by 2011-2012, and since I wanted all three, I didn't get it, and it only got reprinted years later, during Rebirth maybe, and straight as Omnibus.

Amazing Member

Well........

If that's true. Maybe I will get lucky then and they will make a new print if in fact a sequel is on it's way out.