Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
There's a really cool implied story between the twins. Like Ronan was the "good son" and stayed home and took on the responsibility of the family business. Rowan had a different calling and basically joined the military.

I also kind of love that Khan, the big rough dude with an actual sword, doesn't even consider killing because it's so baked into their House's culture that it's just a given. And holy **** are the Valkyries cool!

The whole book is sort of a more, I suppose, graspable DC One Million covered in Game of Thrones/Arthurian style.
I wish this was getting a book alongside Gotham. There’s so much storytelling potential here to explore.
Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
So is Circe the one from Wonder Woman? Or the one from Silver Age Superman book?
Cuz if I remember correctly, there was a issue where Circe in Superman is actually from Krypton and using Krypton tech as magic.
This was definitely WW Rogue Circe. Doubt PKJ is doing a deep pull like what you’re referring to especially since it’s made clear magic was involved.