Default Top Five Most Anticipated Movies

What five movies are you most looking forward to? Of all the movies coming out that you know of? Mine are (in no particular order):

1. Godzilla vs Kong - Two awesome giant monsters throw down and the trailers make it look cool as hell.
    2. Zach Snyder's JL Cut - I don't expect this to be a great movie, but I expect some slick looking visuals and kick ass fight scenes.
    3. Mortal Kombat - The new trailer looked fun, this is going to be some badass R rated violence!
    4. Batman: The Long Halloween - DTV animated 2-parter, but I love this comic so if they can somehow do it justice like they did Dark Knight Returns...
    5. The Batman - This might not be coming out until next year, but that teaser trailer they dropped last year was the best movie released in 2020 as far as I'm concerned.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    What five movies are you most looking forward to? Of all the movies coming out that you know of? Mine are (in no particular order):

1. Godzilla vs Kong - Two awesome giant monsters throw down and the trailers make it look cool as hell.
    2. Zach Snyder's JL Cut - I don't expect this to be a great movie, but I expect some slick looking visuals and kick ass fight scenes.
    3. Mortal Kombat - The new trailer looked fun, this is going to be some badass R rated violence!
    4. Batman: The Long Halloween - DTV animated 2-parter, but I love this comic so if they can somehow do it justice like they did Dark Knight Returns...
    5. The Batman - This might not be coming out until next year, but that teaser trailer they dropped last year was the best movie released in 2020 as far as I'm concerned.
    Godzilla vs Kong
    Black Widow
    Batman

Nothing else, really

Oh...Thor Love and Thunder