Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    It was the Gauntlet and there was a better option, which is why Captain Marvel took it.
    that sounds familiar, i thought she just taxi'd him for a bit but in fairness to them i kind of tuned out both of those characters' scenes

Quote Originally Posted by basbash99 View Post
    Hulk. Seems as though the Russo brothers have very little interest in doing action sequences involving Hulk - he was absent entirely for Civil, War, had a brief fight with Thanos at the beginning of infinity war and that's basically it.
    The same could be said for Vision.

It seems like the Russo's tried to write-around the strongest Avengers as much as they possibly could, other than Thor (who had his own problems).

They deleted all the good Hulk scenes for the sake of pacing. There was a scene in IW where we see Banner becoming Professor Hulk and the deleted scene in EG where Prof Hulk was introduced saving those kids from a burning building was much better than just introducing him in a restaurant. We actually got to see how Banner was able to utilize how his intelligence in tandem with the Hulk's strength.

Vision was poorly handled under the Russo Bros. He had a couple of moments but he could have been done better. I can understand him taking a back seat in CW but I thought he would shine in IW but instead he became a dude in distress. As cool as Cap's entrance was, it was embarrassing to watch Sam and Nat kick around enemies that were giving Wanda and Vision trouble. If the latter two can't handle an enemy then that should be an 'oh ****' moment. I wish we could have seen Vision fly into the sky and drop down at full density. I really thought they were going to bring him back as the emotionless white Vision in EG but they didn't do that.

IMO, a lot of problems would have been solved if they had just killed off Hawkeye in AoU or CW. I gave him a chance and even defended him around AoU but ultimately they did nothing interesting with him through out his whole movie existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The same could be said for Vision.

It seems like the Russo's tried to write-around the strongest Avengers as much as they possibly could, other than Thor (who had his own problems).
    While I agree, in fairness Vision is already pretty OP as a character anyway. Even in the original Infinity Gauntlet, Vision was taken out by... a rookie mistake. He phased behind Thanos, which Thanos anticipated, and punched him straight through the chest; he didn't even use the gauntlet (whenever he used it in this battle, he or the text, or even the sparks in his eyes, was quite explicit about it). He just punched an android who, in the past, effortlessly phased only portions of his body, and who has the reaction times of a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    While I agree, in fairness Vision is already pretty OP as a character anyway. Even in the original Infinity Gauntlet, Vision was taken out by... a rookie mistake. He phased behind Thanos, which Thanos anticipated, and punched him straight through the chest; he didn't even use the gauntlet (whenever he used it in this battle, he or the text, or even the sparks in his eyes, was quite explicit about it). He just punched an android who, in the past, effortlessly phased only portions of his body, and who has the reaction times of a computer.
    I get that. It's just acknowledging Vision being OP seems to be the main reason the Russo's barely had him doing anything in their movies (same with Hulk).

I'd say Wong.