So, when I was a young lad growing up in Sweden I remember reading Phantom trivia in the comic books and one of them was about the Marshall sisters encounter with the Ismani cannibals. However said trivia page showed a panel of Greta Marshall being carried away by one of the cannibals who's speech ballon said ''god mat'' which means good food in Swedish and another one was pooring salt on Lana Marshall while saying ''mera salt'' which means ''more salt'' in Swedish. However when I read the actuall story said panel was nowhere to be found.
Phantom-S009-04.jpg
Phantom-S009-05.jpg

My guess is that the mysterious panel is from a retelling of said story however I could not find anything about a retelling of the Ismani Cannibal story online and keep in mind that the Phantom wiki even has information about Phantom stories published outside of the USA so even if it is a Swedish retelling I am surprised that there is no information about it.

If anybody has a clue as to were this panel might be from let me know and in case you are wondering I don't know were the comic with the trivia page about the Marshall Sisters and the Ismani cannibals is now.