64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 23.44%
  • No

49 76.56%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    One of KSD's mistakes was not using Carol's friendship with Spider-Man to bring more Spider-readers to her work on Captain Marvel and Avengers Assembled run. She could had easily used Spider-Man in her Avengers Assembled stories that could have included Black Widow, Spider-Woman, and Spider-Man working together. A wasted opportunity that might had brought a lot of readers to her work by including Spider-Man as a guest in the pages of Captain Marvel where he used his talents to help Carol on some of her adventures..
    Ι red a couple of issues ( the ones with that brain problem she had and the storyline with she protected an alien race against a Spartax invasion) and I actually liked what I red.
    The problem is her behaviour. You simply can't say not to buy a book featuring not only a character that belongs to a major company but also the efforts of many peple involved (the inker, the lettering, the editor and many others) and wait their pay salary from the sales. If she was self publishing, then yes, she could say whatever she wanted.
    I am gay and I have suffered similar problems as the ones she is protesting against but it is imperative to find a better way of communicating so the people is to be conviced to change their thinking. Not force them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I miss Reed’s Ms. Marvel.
    Same here. I never understood why Marvel didn't have Reed do the Captain Marvel series instead of KSD?

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Ι red a couple of issues ( the ones with that brain problem she had and the storyline with she protected an alien race against a Spartax invasion) and I actually liked what I red.
    The problem is her behaviour. You simply can't say not to buy a book featuring not only a character that belongs to a major company but also the efforts of many peple involved (the inker, the lettering, the editor and many others) and wait their pay salary from the sales. If she was self publishing, then yes, she could say whatever she wanted.
    I am gay and I have suffered similar problems as the ones she is protesting against but it is imperative to find a better way of communicating so the people is to be convinced to change their thinking. Not force them.
    I agree. It would seem that everything seems forced. The audience of readers who Captain Marvel(and X-Men)was meant to be aimed at are reading Amazing Spider-Man and some of his related characters and stories. I had stopped reading a lot of comics these days because of all the forced narrative and political correctness of the stories.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 05-20-2022 at 09:01 PM.