Incredible Member

Default Lazarus: Risen #6

Since neither Rucka or Lark are active Twitter users anymore, anyone heard anything on Lazarus: Risen #6? 5 came out back in October. Not in the new May solicits. I know part of the reason they switched to the quarterly/but not really quarterly publishing on Risen from the previous series was Rucka stating that Lark was a little burned out.
    Starting to wonder if they are both just burned out on the series, and it's going to become one of those books that just fades away with the occasional "yeah, we're still working on it" from one of the creators.

The next issue is coming in June, as long as the power problems in Texas don't create too many more problems.

If you'd like to keep up to date, you should join the Lazarus discord. There's a QR code link in the backmatter of Lazarus: Risen issues.
    Last edited by middenway; 03-04-2021 at 07:11 AM.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Meh. I’m waiting for Lazarus to be finished so I can read it from the start. I was thoroughly invested originally but my interest has waned.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Meh. I’m waiting for Lazarus to be finished so I can read it from the start. I was thoroughly invested originally but my interest has waned.
    I believe Lazarus will go for a long time to come. At least 50 issues If I remember correctly.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    I believe Lazarus will go for a long time to come. At least 50 issues If I remember correctly.
    I remember Rucka saying they were a third done when they wrapped up the original title, so maybe not 50 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I remember Rucka saying they were a third done when they wrapped up the original title, so maybe not 50 issues.
    I’ve got 100 issues in my noggin..but not got foggiest idea what that is based on.

But like you given up following it as it comes out, although I think it’s a terrific series...just too frustrating.

Always just use comixolgy now to buy electronic copy, so don’t anticipate any problems in buying when complete. Will probably be cheaper.

Fans who buy comics as they come out...and thereby keep the whole show on the road...are heroes. But I don’t have the stomach for that fight anymore.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    I’ve got 100 issues in my noggin..but not got foggiest idea what that is based on.

But like you given up following it as it comes out, although I think it’s a terrific series...just too frustrating.

Always just use comixolgy now to buy electronic copy, so don’t anticipate any problems in buying when complete. Will probably be cheaper.

Fans who buy comics as they come out...and thereby keep the whole show on the road...are heroes. But I don’t have the stomach for that fight anymore.
    Its not that bad. If you have to wait, you read other stuff. If you don't remember the last issue, take a reread before you dive into the new issue. Some stuff reads better in one sitting, ill give you that.