Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: MLB 2021 Season

Braves are struggling out of the gate right now, but not Ronald Acuna, his current slash line is .447/.500/1.000 which makes for a clean 1.500 OPS

I think the Red Sox-White Sox game getting snowed out was the baseball gods attempt to prevent those fugly god-awful City-Connect uniforms from seeing the field.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Okay, my Phillies won five out of their first six games at home to open the season, go on the road where they lost five out of six, then came back home last night and promptly whacked the Cardinals 9-2. Ahh, baseball!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; Yesterday at 02:46 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

Dodgers---Padres last night must have been the weirdest game so far. A guy who pitched a no-hitter a couple of days ago in the outfield? Jake Cronenworth....pitching!?!? 12 innings?

Mighty Member

I am loving these new MLB rules this year. Great ideas.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Aaron Nola tossed the first complete game shutout of his career in a 2-0 Phillies win over St. Louis today. When I say Nola was masterful, that's no hyperbole, he looked great.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Yankees kinda suck right now. They have one good pitcher and long ball only hitting is failing them.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!