Mighty Member

Default Chris Pratt Anna Faris and Katherine Schwarzenegger

So, he broke up with Anna, and married Katherine in 2019 and has a child. Wow...wasn't the time b/w his breakup with Anna and relationship wiht Katherine kinda...fast and maybe a little insensitive as far as he moved on so quick from Anna?

Ultimate Member

Not really.

Anna Faris started dating her current husband way back in 2017.

I think they really and truly moved on from each other a while ago.

The separation was announced August 2017.

I'm guessing there were troubles in the marriage well before that.

I don't think insensitivity is a legitimate argument.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    So, he broke up with Anna, and married Katherine in 2019 and has a child. Wow...wasn't the time b/w his breakup with Anna and relationship wiht Katherine kinda...fast and maybe a little insensitive as far as he moved on so quick from Anna?
    Is any of this really worth worrying about?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Is any of this really worth worrying about?
    Not worried, just creating a discussion on how some people are quick to jump to other people so soon after a breakup.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Not worried, just creating a discussion on how some people are quick to jump to other people so soon after a breakup.
    Why does it matter? Everyone's different, so why judge(especially when you don't even really know those involved)?
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Next thing you know we'll have threads about those icky Kardashians . . .

Just say "NO!"
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

It has nothing to do with him trading up & getting a new wife. It has everything to do with his (unfortunately sick) son with Farris VS his (very healthy) daughter with Schwarzenegger.

Chris Pratt slammed for praising wife for ‘healthy’ child after son’s issues

https://pagesix.com/2021/11/04/chris...-disabilities/

The take people have is that it "SEEMS" that Chris made a point of pointing thanking his current wife for giving him a healthy daughter's. Overall, it's a giant ****-show. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    It has nothing to do with him trading up & getting a new wife. It has everything to do with his (unfortunately sick) son with Farris VS his (very healthy) daughter with Schwarzenegger.

Chris Pratt slammed for praising wife for ‘healthy’ child after son’s issues

https://pagesix.com/2021/11/04/chris...-disabilities/

The take people have is that it "SEEMS" that Chris made a point of pointing thanking his current wife for giving him a healthy daughter's. Overall, it's a giant ****-show. Meh.
    That seemed to be an icky criticism. This should not have been a story, except to note that some people on the internet are stupid, but even then it doesn't merit further attention.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    That seemed to be an icky criticism. This should not have been a story, except to note that some people on the internet are stupid, but even then it doesn't merit further attention.
    Someone's "fee-fees" got all kinds of hurt & well, here we are.

Mighty Member

I don’t really care for Chris Pratt all that much, but I feel he gets way too much hate, especially from folks I actually like. Like yeah, he may follow some questionable People and be part of a questionable church, all of that I get. But he has never really said anything about it to warrant a cold reaction from me. Some of what he says just sounds a bit… cringey. I don’t know much about him. But I feel he just has to breath for folks to call him a twat.
    As I’ve said, I don’t really care for the guy, and I don’t feel like I need to defend someone who doesn’t know/care that I exist, but until he says something, I’m not gonna crap on the guy.

I will admit through, it is annoying that he gets a load of roles I don’t think he is suited for. I mean for Mario… Danny Devito was right there…

It's starting!

Dude you called it!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Ah, you mean the messy breakup between Amber Heard and Johnny Depp? Chris Pratt's breakup with Anna was sensitive compared to Depp and Heard's breakup.

In Hollywood, divorce is common. Only a very few Hollywood marriages last until death do them part. Harold Lloyd was married to his former leading lady until her death. He was married only once. Never remarried. Now no celebrities stayed married once forever. Moreover, a few celebrity marriages lasted more than 5 years. I was amazed that Danny Devito remained married for 35 years.